Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Gen 10 - The Iria Explorer - Not dropping 9 items

SilentCrySilentCry
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in Help
I've looked everywhere I can possibly think of and ran the Karu Forest Dungeon repeatedly. (Though I've only complete it once since it is in fact a very long dungeon.) I still have no collected a single item for the quest and is beginning to become frustrating.
I've read that the drop rate for these items are 100% for the stone mimics that appear most frequently on the first floor. Especially in the first and second room. And though I've used the pass 6 times now, and cleared the first floor the same amount of times and even further. I have not once seen an Emblem Cube.
I've ran this Dungeon Solo, with a party of friends, but sadly, nothing seems to be changing the outcome of my results.

Someone please help me, I'm seriously at a loss.

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    If you're using the wiki as a guide, look carefully at the quest box for the [Human][Elf][Giant] tabs.

My giant guildie wasted hours in Karu too before I told him to click the correct tab to see the different quest that is given to giants.
    [Deleted User]
  • SilentCrySilentCry
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Are you by chance an Elf? ~ If you're an Elf (since Generation 17, Season 4), you need to run Longa Ruins to get the cubes. ~ :flushed:

https://wiki.mabi.world/view/Generation_10:_Goddess_of_Light#Changes_in_Generation_10_Due_to_Updates
    Eralea wrote: »
    If you're using the wiki as a guide, look carefully at the quest box for the [Human][Elf][Giant] tabs.

My giant guildie wasted hours in Karu too before I told him to click the correct tab to see the different quest that is given to giants.

Thank you too you both! Yes I'm an Elf, I wasn't sure as to why it wasn't working, but now I do. I really Appreciate the help ^^
    [Deleted User]