Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Old user returning, looking for friendly guild

SadiscoSadisco
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Guild and Party Recruitment
\ o/ Nyello, my name is Dia and i've actually been away for about three years and I've just recently come back. I'm looking for a guild w. friendly people who also have guild activities from time to time but are also patient in case i'm not on every day {cause y'know, work n stuff}. I have three Characters that I'd like to put in a guild since I often switch between them too if possible.

Comments

• EastSeaEastSea
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,260
    Hello Dai!

My name is East and I currently help Recruitment for Electrolytes!

Electrolytes is a highly active guild that has breaching 30 members online everyday and over 40 online on Discord. If you are active on you accounts, you are allowed to put in an alt. However, inactive alts we try to avoid just so we aren't padding any numbers!

Also, to help your issue with having a job, Electrolytes offers a home to those who are unable to be active all the time like it's other members. They are constantly doing things together and enjoy other events together as well, like pictograph and movie nights!

Voice call is not required, but you are allowed to join and mute to just listen in. They even have a designated channel on Discord for you to type in to the people in call.

I hope you will consider us! I will leave a link below, and there is a ton of info there and lots of pictures and an application survey for you. You can contact Cruz#3129 on Discord or note/add him in-game at Zurcishere!

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/5711/electrolytes-is-now-recruiting-open/p1

Enjoy your time being back on Mabinogi and I hope to see you soon!!!
This discussion has been closed.