Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Homestead Rebirth Message

haidiwhaidiw
Mabinogi Rep: 700
in Feedback and Suggestions
When one tries to rebirth in a homestead, the following message is shown:
"You cannot rebirth while on your Homestead."
However, the same message appears whether one is trying to rebirth on one's own homestead or someone else's homestead.
It would be nice, but not really necessary, useful, or important, if the text was changed to something along the lines of the following:
"You cannot rebirth while on a Homestead."

Again, it is not necessary, useful, or important to change this text, but I would like it changed.

Comments

• haidiwhaidiw
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    I have another recommendation that's not an error.

When rebirthing, if one chooses to cancel the rebirth, Nao says:
    "I wish you good fortune in your new life on Erinn.
    Take care."
    If the rebirth is canceled, the life isn't new, it's old (though that wouldn't be the most eloquent thing to write).
    Also, the life is in, not on, Erinn, as Erinn is a place, and it's not normally said that a being is on a place.
    So, the text might be changed to something along the lines of:
    "I wish you good fortune in your continued life in Erinn.
    Take care."

Though "continued" isn't the best word either.
    Again, as it was last time, it is not necessary, useful, or important to change this text, but I would like it changed.