Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Reguarding Bachram Explosion Quest

AngelNoZeroAngelNoZero
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in Help
So far the quests for chainblade are very vague when many players are not strong to do most of these missions. This is my second time doing Baltane missions after they are released the camp. I'm having trouble not remembering how this works.. To get Bachram Pages, I need to talk to Shuan and do any mission and pray/hope for the best I will get drops from the monsters? Please let me know below if i'm doing this wrong, because i've been spamming them with no clue!