Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Multiple graphics related issues

unnunn
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Technical Support
Hello! Since i've gotten a new computer i've had multiple graphics related issues that I am not quite sure how to solve, as I've never had any of these issues when I played on my laptop.

Here are my computer specs if they could be of any help.

The issues i've been having include:

NPC images overlapping their text boxes
Not being able to see the music note for Jam sessions (This one confuses me because it's a new issue that didn't used to happen on my new PC)
Not being able to see certain items including Special effect titles (the one only ones I've encountered so far are the winter titles. I know winter angel works but none of the other ones I've seen have shown their effect), the blade of the rainbow beam sword (you can still see the part you hold though) and certain wings, I can't provide a screenshot for that though because I'm not sure which wings are effected. I'm pretty sure there are more but those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head

I know the NPC issue is known but somebody told me on the mabinogi discord server to change the color depth and it would solve the problem but unfortunately it didn't. (But who knows, I may not have done it right because i'm not sure if you're supposed to restart the game afterwards or not)

If this issue could be looked into and possibly fixed I would be so greatful because as far as I know i'm the only person experiencing these issues and it would make playing the game so much more enjoyable if I could actually read the text the NPCs were saying half the time LOL, and aesthetically i'd like to be able to see my things ;__; the jam session issue is also really annoying because it makes it a lot harder to join them.

Thank you so much for taking time to read through this! I really hope it can get fixed.

*I don't know if this is a must but since this is my first time posting the IGN and server for my character is Omouu(Mari) and Qchord(Alexina)*