Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Retalexina's Quest to R1 Composition! (COMPLETE!)

RetsamehtmaiRetsamehtmai
Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
edited February 25, 2018 in Alexina Chat
Hello all!

I hail from Tarlach, but I'm interested in whats going on bard-wise on the other servers! XD That said I've created Retalexina (silly name I know lol) for this server. :3 I hope to pick up more bard skills, and maybe even help with mml stuff, when I reach r1 comp! :O Along with keeping track of what composition item I'm looking for, I'll also use this thread to keep track of awesome players that help along the way! I actually have a couple of people to shout out for that already:

Perevus - Helped me get likability potions for Nele's secret shop!
Herlovedevil, Arrosa and Aouisagi - Helped me find the Innocence of the Lute book in karu dungeon!
Asukasensei - Gave me kiwi feathers!
Kauni - Gave me the Composition at Rest book for free!
Kauni - Gave me the Instrumental Timbre book!
Opalthira - Gave me the Pitfalls of Composition, A Composer's Life, Unknown Song Vol.1 and 2 books for free!!! T_T

Thank you all so much for your help! We did it! Now bring on those song requests!! :3
-S- Sahmei -S-

Comments

• RetsamehtmaiRetsamehtmai
    Here's a huge shout out to Kauni who GAVE me the Composition at Rest book!! omg thank you so much!! T_T
    Kauni comes through again with the Instrumental Timbre book! Thank you so much!! :D ...now onto the commerce books O_O
    edited February 17, 2018
    Huge shoutout to Opalthira for starting a weekly freeplay concert (at her homestead every saturday at 5pm PST) and GIVING me both Pitfalls of Composition and A Composer's Life composition books! Thank you so much!! T_T

Concert thread for those interested: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/15378/alexina-concerts
    Thanks again to Opalthira for giving me Unknown Song Vol.1!! T_T
    Opalthira pulls through once again by giving me Unknown song Vol.2! T_T

Thanks to the overwhelming generosity of her, as well as the other very kind players that have helped me along this journey, I now have rank 1 Composition!! I can't thank you guys enough for helping me through this and I'd like to show my appreciation to you, and the rest of the server if needed, by helping with song requests or whatever else I can help with! Thank you so much everyone! :D