Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Check this guy out, he's a legend! :)

Yoon_dz123Yoon_dz123
in Town Square
Hey! If you're reading this, this is just a post for someone who I think deserves to be recognized in the Mabinogi community. His name is Romeo7 and he's on Alexina. He streams Mabinogi as much as he possibly can (from what I know) and he helps his viewers when he has spare time. He always tries to help people regardless if they are new, old, or returning players. I haven't known him for very long, maybe for around a week or less, but the time spent watching his stream and hanging out with him gave me a very good impression on him and I thought I would share that on the Mabinogi Forums. So, if you have the time, be sure to just pop in the stream, say hi or you came from this post or something. I think that would make his day :D

His Twitch Channel/Stream: Twitch.tv/RomeoSe7en

TLDR: You should check out Romeo7 (Alexina) at Twitch.tv/RomeoSe7en because he's a really cool and nice guy :)

Comments

• DonzegDonzeg
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    Oh man! I have been looking for somebody doing Mabi stuff. Only one that seems to do it currently is Mabibobo(I think that is her name) on YouTube. Will definitely check this guy out. Thanks!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Suspicious.
  • TeriustheGreatTeriustheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    Calistarius is the biggest legend of Alexina, and he's also the greatest Mabinogi player of all time.