Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Can't seem to get into my account. (;•̪●•)

victor_gvictor_g
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Technical Support
Mabi was a great game and I enjoyed it until, I forgot my secondary password... Once I forgot it, i simply went onto the website to reset my secondary password and it says I don't have an account?? I was thinking Ok... maybe i forgot my email to my account I can just change it but I don't think i can if i forgot the email to the account I've lost...

I didn't even make a Nexon account once i joined the game and now it's telling me i need a Nexon account to even get my password back... I'm pretty frustrated right now because I worked blood sweat and tears into that account and it had plenty of rare Items. (◕︵◕;)

Can someone please help me?? I'm really confuesd can someone tell me how the whole account thing works? Thanks. (Whoever helps me get my account back I will draw your mabi character)
This discussion has been closed.