Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Channel 1

AmesenpaiAmesenpai
Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
in Technical Support
Can't seem to get into it at all. No matter what i do it disconnects. I get into channel 1 on my other characters of same account fine but my main is all no channel 1 for you! help..confused this started yesterday when i was putting log fence in my homestead. Even the person who was there with me got disconnected and can't get back into channel one. So I definitely know I am not having the only issue about it. Please help I have sent in a ticket and talked to a GM but I seem to get no answer lately. (i hope i posted this here correctly. if not I will put something else because I do have an outfit glitch as well.)

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    This is a known issue that occurs sometimes when d/cing within the homestead or shadow mission. Unfortunately you will most likely have to wait for the next server maintenance for it to resolve itself so you can enter channel 1 again.
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
    Shoog wrote: »
    This is a known issue that occurs sometimes when d/cing within the homestead or shadow mission. Unfortunately you will most likely have to wait for the next server maintenance for it to resolve itself so you can enter channel 1 again.

aw man!! was hoping to get on ch1 faster.....sigh guess waiting it is