Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

B/TF> First Dorcha Crystal

CaideCaide
Mabinogi Rep: 750
in Alexina Marketplace
Since I recently returned to Mabi and have started fresh with a new account my characters currently too weak to run abyss coil advanced or whatever its called for the 1st dorcha crystal.

If possible could anyone be willing to sell or trade me theirs? I have little gold to offer but on the side of items I can offer a celtic druid stass (est market value 2mil), A focused Red beam (est market value 800k-1mil), Shyllien mana knuckles (est market value 500k-1mil) and a Second Dorcha Crystal (est market value 1mil) for a total estimated value of 5mil more or less.

IGN: Caideroth

Comments