Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Invading Japan!

ZarozianZarozian
Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
edited January 11, 2018 in Town Square
Multiposts have been merged. Do not multipost!

unknown.png

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHHOHOOO!

I have invaded Japan! >;D

Found me some English speaking Japanese to gather up allies for us. Gotta make them connections! >;D

They even have a fancy discord bot that translate English into Japanese and Japanese into English! ;D

But now I gotta figure out what to do next. =/

Next stop Korea then China. o -o

I also got to watch a English subtitled Heaven's Feel Presage Flower movie from a site they linked me. = 3=
  1. What should Zaro ask of his foreign acquaintances?8 votes
    1. Hook us up with some translated manga chapters that aren't even out on the English sites yet!
       13% (1 vote)
    2. The new games! More new games!
       25% (2 votes)
    3. Join Zaro's GLORIOUS clan!
       38% (3 votes)
    4. Knowledge and information about what's new & what's trending, and current events & etc.
       25% (2 votes)

Comments

• GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,340
    i don't speak nintendo
  • ZarozianZarozian
    edited January 11, 2018
    So just recently after we met together I had them guess my ethnicity and my appearance and they told me I come off as a blonde hair blue eyed guy, so I am going to let them think that and I told them I will tell them after we all get to know each other better. = w=

After that we talked a bit about he Fate series cause they saw my Lancer Arturia avatar and then it eventually led to me actually watching the movie, then we talked about Aimer and Kajiura then about a kimono company who gave out free kimonos to girls for their coming of age ceremony.

They were overall very polite and really excited to have a foreigner amongst them.

OH YEAH THEY ALSO TALKED ABOUT THIS NEW APP GAME CALLED CARAVAN STORY WHICH IS SUPER POPULAR IN JAPAN RIGHT NOW.

I can’t play it though...so we have to wait till it comes over in NA but they reassured me that it will come because the company that made the game has already put all of its other games out here in the west like Logress.

Then they linked me their twitter and now I followed them and Yokotaro, the guy who made SinoAlice and Nier Automata followed me back on twitter too. o -o

They also talk about their struggles with approaching foreigners but the city people were like “Oh we’re so used to them” and some of them speak English too or at least they tried to, so now I be practicing some English with them and maybe some time later this month I will ask them to join my clan and my discord. o -o

But like I am low key playing the foreign blonde hair blue eye guy, when secretly I am Asian as well. = w=

Also I am having trouble find Chinese netizen gamers....and then I remembered why, so I am skipping them for now and looking for Korean gamers and anime fans.

Let me know if any of you find them.

Oh and also-

That’s for those of you who didn’t know about that Heaven’s Feel movie, apparently it also aired here in Manhattan and around in some other parts of the states, they told me to wait 6 months after it aired to be on the anime sites here in the US.

Movie is really flipping good. If that trailer was shown back in the 2000s people would of thought it was witchcraft, it’s all CGI too and digital art if you couldn’t tell. Which is very impressive and the plot is pretty good but nothing really really major has happened, they say Heaven’s Feel is the longest route so the movie will have like 5 parts, and it may include certain erotic scenes in there since it’s a movie and it’s allowed if it’s a movie apparently, so ohohohooooo.......

Heaven’s Feel Lost Butterfly Soon.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I'm just here for the ohoho ojou-samas.

Zarozian
  • ZarozianZarozian
    edited January 13, 2018
    Sai wrote: »
    I'm just here for the ohoho ojou-samas.

SywetdQvZ.gif

I suppose I will have to low key ask them to join my clan in game. = w=
  • TeriustheGreatTeriustheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    Tell them to join the clan, and let me back in the discord while you're at it. :)