Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Help with Bachram Explosion quest? (Tarlach Server

FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
edited January 14, 2018 in Guild and Party Recruitment
so im at the part for the bachram explosion quest where i need to activate bachram boost 10 times in a party of at least 3. would 2 others be willing to join and help out to get this done?
preferably those on the same step so we can all help each other out. it would be appreciated.

if you can hhelp out. note me on mabi.

ign: foxegirl

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Wrong category to post this.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    that requirement was a annoying one. sadly I am not on the same server. also as long as you have a party of 3 (you and 2 others) it doesn't matter if they are afk or in another continent or far away area. all you have to do is trigger bachram boost 10 times so you can even ask lazy players to just sit in the party and they can afk the whole time. bachram in a party is shared so when one player gets it all other party members will get it at the same time and you only need 1 player fighting to build up bachram for the boost. (it will be the grey bar below your dorcha amount and takes about 10 minutes of fighting to fill up for bachram boost)
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Just join a production party and kill stuff.
    pawcalypse
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    edited January 12, 2018
    ShouK wrote: »
    Just join a production party and kill stuff.

Or just join a production party in general.

As long as 1 person is going for the boost, everyone in the party is getting it.

And to OP:
    I'm typically easy to find around Tarlach Channel 7 if you still need help beyond that.
    pawcalypse
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    i got it yesterday but fell asleep right after so i forgot about the thread. thank you for all the advice. it completely escaped my mind to think of Prod party.

@Nilrem
    Thank you for the offer. i managed to get it done tho. :3
  • tommyrockettommyrocket
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
    I'm on that exact same part, with the same problem. It's definitely hard to find people to do that with, what with everyone being afk.