Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FIXED]Two enchants with name Bitter

HarukariHarukari
Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
edited April 6, 2018 in Archived Bugs
I got this enchant from The Secret of Scathach Caverns a couple of days ago:
nNalsK1hT9uJEwAJx_iAVA.png
A new enchant for Chain Slash skills.

But there's also another enchant with the same name that you get from Glewyas:
53aLKc0JTiGuOFTDuoBcpg.png
This one has been around much longer.

Not really a bug or glitch.. but I feel there should be a new name for the Chain Slash enchant, to prevent confusion in the future.

IGN: Harukarii
Server: Ruairi
[Deleted User]

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    They changed the new Crescent Moon enchant (to Heavenly) to avoid confusion with the old Crescent Moon enchant... I'm sure they'll do the same for this one too.

Along the same lines, it took me a while to realise that the Dawn ES my guildie was talking about referred to the prefix that goes on weapons, not the suffix that goes on the light of palala...

How I loathe identically-named enchants lol
    Harukari[Deleted User]
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Forwarded
    Harukari
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Fixed
    Harukari