Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

All Skill Training Event x2 not taking effect

GiegueGiegue
Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
edited January 13, 2018 in Bugs and Glitches
-What is the issue?
In short: I am not receiving the effects of the current skill training event.
Character's name is Giegue, Mari server.

I am using Gunner talent, current level 71 (so no buff), using a Dual Gun x2 EXP potion (1 day), and had also used a Complete skill EXP potion (1 day).

I was receiving the following effects when ranking skills:
(Dual Gun x2 EXP, Skill Training 2x EXP, All Skill Training Event x2, Specialized Skill Bonus) and my skill training was ultimately multiplied by 16x, as expected.

At 10 am PST, the effect of the all skill x2 training potion expired (as the potion ticks down while offline, and the x2 gunner potion does not.)

After the Complete skill EXP potion (1 day) expired my skill training looked like this:
(Dual Gun x2 EXP, Specialized Skill Bonus) and I am only receiving x4 of the base skill training points.

The Complete Skill EXP Potion is no longer taking effect, as expected, however the All Skill Training Event is not taking effect. Looking at the event page for Master Plan, the event should still be taking place. Additionally, other players are still receiving the expected effects.
6lgB11t.png

-What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?
Have a Complete Skill EXP Potion (1 day) (obtained via the December 30th hottime) expire while also under the effects of a Dual Gun x2 EXP Potion (1 day) during the current Master Plan event.

Restarting the client has not fixed the issue.

-What do you expect to happen instead?
The effects of the current event should continue as expected. I appear to be the only one afflicted with this, I have had a friend test and he still experiences the event as normal.
This leads me to believe there is a bug relating to the Complete Skill EXP potion (1day) received from the Dec 30th Prize Box.

Comments

• GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    edited January 13, 2018
    Literally just after I posted this (1:19pm PST) the event's effects have returned after 3 hours of being absent.

However this is still a bug that has happened so the thread will remain here until it is known what's happened.