Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Does it work like that...?

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited January 15, 2018 in General Chat
So while I was napping pondering the secrets of this Universe...I noticed that the step 6 glow of my blue chain-slash was cutting into the ground as it loops around back up the other side. :o

20iggig.png

Does light/physics work like that? It's so jarring and weird. Think it's time 4 an engine+Pixel_model upgrade?
Then shortly after...this happenned.
309r4fc.png
:'(

I was booted and not allowed to log back in unless I restarted my PC. A pain if I had sumthing important going on atm. Is this addressable as a bug??? :s

Also this just threw dirt on a prev census theory!
2jg2hi1.png
No star on a collected wardrobe item!? How so??? :|

Comments

• ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    Physics, what physics?

I was booted out of Tarlach, then logged back in only to be booted out of Ruairi.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Then shortly after...this happenned.
    309r4fc.png

That's because you say these things about Nao. She knows...
    DianusiaRadiant DawnVeylaine
  • RheyRhey
    edited January 15, 2018
    Sai wrote: »

That's because you say these things about Nao. She knows...

I-I-I was just researching um...to quell sum rumors. That's all. Honest! :* :* :*
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited January 15, 2018
    nao seems like she just has water balloons
  • RheyRhey
    edited January 15, 2018
    I think I also found the ancient tir na nog aliens landing site...hidden in plain sight!

2yn2zv8.jpg

*cues X-Files Theme.mp3*
  • ShadoeShadoe
    While the X-Files theme is good, what it really needs is the Ancient Aliens theme.
    Darkpixie99
  • XypixXypix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,890
    are you...not playing at 1080p?
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    Shadoe wrote: »
    Physics, what physics?

I was booted out of Tarlach, then logged back in only to be booted out of Ruairi.

Dang. You got booted out of tarlach so bad, that you ended up getting booted out of a server your not even apart of? thats some crazy stuff right there.
  • ShadoeShadoe
    edited January 18, 2018
    Physics, what physics?

Dang. You got booted out of tarlach so bad, that you ended up getting booted out of a server your not even apart of? thats some crazy stuff right there.

Lol, not quite. I have characters in every server. Tarlach is my main server, Ruairi is my secondary. If I had logged into Tarlach and somehow been booted out of Ruairi while in Tarlach, that would've been interesting. I was hoping it was a Tarlach issue, so I tried another server.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Physics, what physics?

Rip. And hey shadoe, long time no see.
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Gaea wrote: »
    Physics, what physics?

Rip. And hey shadoe, long time no see.

/waves and smiles
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    While the X-Files theme is good, what it really needs is the Ancient Aliens theme.

humans-ancient-aliens-guy.jpg
    Shadoe