Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lookin for a guild to join

KnightAstraKnightAstra
Mabinogi Rep: 210
in Guild and Party Recruitment
A bit of a scrub looking for a guild to join. Thought I found one but due to guild vs guild drama (I'm assuming) they thought I was someone else and proceeded to deny me because of it. (its really really hard to prove your not someone they think you are when they don't seem to even know that person) But anyways, I've come back to mabi a couple times now and I'd like to stay for a while and make some friends :p ign Knightastra
MabHatter

Comments

• KnightAstraKnightAstra
    I ended up getting into one, BUT if you need a giant to stomp and yell angrily at things (taunt) or just want someone to play with feel free to add me ^-^ games lonely without friends ^^; Knightastra(Giant tank in the making) or Zaftel(tiny human support)
  • DonzegDonzeg
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    Hey there! I'm getting back into Mabi and would love to make a new friend. My ign is Donzeg. I'm planning on building my character into a "Paladin" healing warrior with mace and shield.
  • MabHatterMabHatter
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Odd ball here. IGN Vaelkyri. Elf warrior working on blacksmithing.
  • Suicide16Suicide16
    If anyone is still looking into a guild Suicide Squad is recruiting
    Donzeg
  • DonzegDonzeg
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    Suicide Squad? I may be interested. Do you have an official guild site or post?