Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Item Upgrade Reset

ParleParle
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Feedback and Suggestions
Long time ago I put an upgrade on my two crap swords but didn't see that there were better ones till it was too late. Is it possible to have a weapon upgrade Reset in the game?

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited January 17, 2018
    If you're referring to the normal and gem upgrades given by NPC, then I'm afraid not... unless additional revamp changes are made.
    If you're referring to the Red/Blue stones for Artisan Upgrade (Artisan Upgrade Removal Kit), then yes...it's already there.
  • ParleParle
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    The first one of the two.
  • RomanjiRomanji
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Necro because I want to see this added. I'd pay money for it. Y'all like money right?