Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A Moment of Silence...

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited January 18, 2018 in General Chat
I found a red & a blue step 7 stone on da mart for 2m each. So I decided 2 do an experiment 2 test dem desire sensors...

Red(semi-srs):
azcg1t.png

Blue(Joke-wep):
rkyn48.png

The Bows:
30wknr6.png5btstw.png
6e6.gif
R.I.P.

Comments

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    The sensor is as real as it can get.

Evidence 1: Got annoyed of not getting Bachram Pg 4 after like an hour and a half on 4x drop rate, and tell myself I’m gonna stop after killing the next big mob, and poof it dropped.

Evidence 2: Was furiously cursing the RnG elite pass drop rate in my game because I have gotten every elite pass EXCEPT Nowhere to Run. “I’m gonna report thi-oh hey....it finally dropped”.

Evidence 3: *Spin festia machine with hundreds of coins* *got zillion boxes* *opened dem boxes with no expectation* *got R7 stone* Me: Oh didn’t know it’s one of the rewards from the box. Now I know why there’s suddenly many people selling it.
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    you mabinogi players that play this game a lot sure have gambling issues.
    Sherri
  • OdinwolfeOdinwolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    I've managed to land Revolver on crafted xbows twice in a row now, vs wooden needle a rank 8 at 51%, which failed four times in a row destroying a high grade signed xbow I made.

>Mabinogi
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    I only do 6 or 7 with protection stones unless it's an item I no longer care about and want to upgrade for laughs. I don't have the time to grind up tons of the same weapon only to blow it up a few times in the search for more power. (Especially since I'm on a reading binge right now.)

When R7 protection stones came out, I bought up several on them and actually upgraded my Bhafel Hunter on only the second try. Other upgrades failed though.
  • UnisexUnisex
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    Julie wrote: »
    you mabinogi players that play this game a lot sure have gambling issues.

Mabinogi feeds my hoarding problem, thank you very much.
    Veylaine
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    And this is why Dragon Nest had those Protection Jellies as a paid cash RNG to protect that roll... too bad Nexon didn't actually learn much from that experience.
    Yet another reason why I don't focus on upgrading my gear... your poor gold... or soul. Rest in Pebbles.
    tumblr_nsu3y4JsBb1syvqaio1_500.gif

• ApologistApologist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    Good lord. I'd get depression from that.
    BlissfulkillSherri
  • MhoritoMhorito
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    you know a thread about blue bows just isn't complete without julie
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Mhorito wrote: »

Naturally~ ;) ;) ;)

Gud 2 see U R still around. Fellow Gentlemanz.

giphy.gif

• JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    Mhorito wrote: »

oh my i didnt think i ever see you again :D long time no see!
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    I made a bhafel hunter today, it's 27 max. Can I bury it with your r6 wing bow?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    SOIpZ.jpg