Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lucky Red Upgrade Stone "Wont fail until +5"?

GFKGFK
Mabinogi Rep: 855
edited January 19, 2018 in Help
Im so confused with the text of my Lucky Red Upgrade Stone (Event): "Upgrade attepmts wont fail until +5" and how it works.
  1. What should i do with it?7 votes
    1. Special upgrade my R5 CRKS
       14% (1 vote)
    2. Special upgrade R4 equipment or under
       71% (5 votes)
    3. Just give up and kms
       14% (1 vote)

Comments

• PaquimexPaquimex
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    edited January 19, 2018
    if it hasn't worked doing it in >5 ranks, maybe it's all the way around? that's just me
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    It gives 100% success rate from R1>R2>R3>R4>R5. So yeah, if you upgrade your R5 CRK with the lucky stone, you'll gonna blow it up if it fails because it is not 100% at R5.
    PaquimexGFK
  • YaorenYaoren
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    Upgrades until r5 are safe, but can fail and go down a rank-- lucky upgrades are 100% up to r5 preventing it from going down a rank o.o
    you can safely get step 5 weapons with lucky stones, but r6 can still fail and destroy the weapon unless you use a protection stone ( it stops being a lucky stone at r5>r6 and acts as a normal red upgrade for attempting r6).
    GFK