Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Same two lines on reforge?

michaeleelimichaeleeli
Mabinogi Rep: 720
edited January 20, 2018 in Help
So on my Shooting Star Flying Shoes I r2'd it today and got Rain Casting Cooldown Decreased 10 Level and Rain Casting Cooldown Decreased 8 Level. I didn't know you could get identital effects on reforges...I'm not sure how it works since I don't have rain casting, but do they stack or only the highest one applies? Also, I see a lot of people keeping rain casting reforge on their shoes; should I sell this and get another clean one or keep going until I get my movement speed reforge?

Comments

• EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Only highest one applies. Exception ; Dual Gun Max Damage (Because there's no such skill called 'Dual Gun' (plain) and Accessories. Those people who thought most dual gun skill reforge stacks know it wrong. If there's a skill name in your reforge, then they don't stack. Same goes to Echostone.

fyi, Movement Speed Reforge barely comes out. Don't waste $$$.
  • michaeleelimichaeleeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    I see, thanks for the info. Btw do people actually by raincast cd reduction at a good price? If it's so-so, I'm going to aim for chain/magic/movement related reforges more
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    I see, thanks for the info. Btw do people actually by raincast cd reduction at a good price? If it's so-so, I'm going to aim for chain/magic/movement related reforges more

they aren't that expensive compare to other battle related reforges but still okay enough.