Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Print casual wear bug

JoejonasJoejonas
Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
edited January 20, 2018 in Bugs and Glitches
What is the issue?

- The outfit "Print Casual Wear" sold by Eluned in Tara should display a portrait of a character clearly on the front of the shirt but seems to only show an incomplete version.
xWmYZnH.jpg
NVCpnHV.jpg

I tried making a second outfit (this is the second one) due to this happening the first time and it seems to be clear upon creation
UnjK4yX.jpg
but after a small amount of time it reverts to showing an incomplete image and I've tried wearing it in both style and gear tabs but no change.
Seeing as the item doesn't expire or anything I would expect the print to stay clear on the shirt for as long as you own it instead of having to repeatedly recreate the outfit.

IGN: Joejonas
Server: Ruairi

Comments