Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Gen 11 Recipe Problems

SilentCrySilentCry
Mabinogi Rep: 410
edited January 21, 2018 in Help
Well this is embarrassing.

I've managed to fail "Royal Castle Chief" multiple times. I've gotten the Hotcake of Love the same amount of times. And although I have the Cake in my inventory, Glewyas just continues to say I've failed the mission and need a new recipe. Any ideas?

ju8u85.png

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Is the dish high quality enough?

Like, did you get a good enough score in the Kitchen Dungeon?

Depending on your total level, you might need to finish with a 5-star score (~90+)
  • SilentCrySilentCry
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Aah~!
    That must be the problem. Thank you. ^^;
    I was only been able to get 2 stars, so 5 stars in what I'ma aim for.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    SilentCry wrote: »
    Aah~!
    That must be the problem. Thank you. ^^;
    I was only been able to get 2 stars, so 5 stars in what I'ma aim for.

If you know how the scoring works in there, you'll have an easier time.

up to 50 points from recipe ingredient accuracy
    up to 50 points from cooking time accuracy

Then +1 bonus point for every rank of the Tasting skill you have.
    Minus points for killing sewer rats in the red circle, so hopefully you can avoid that

Generally, it's better to end the recipe on time, than to spend extra time trying to get enough ingredients.