Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Let's be friends!

CiriCiri
Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
edited January 23, 2018 in Alexina Chat
I first played this game back in like 2010 and took like a 5 year ish break. The changes are very astounding for me tbh and I'm the more social-casual type with my only combat skills being warrior. I love commercing and I'm hoping to save enough for a commerce outfit just watching people zoom so fast while I barely catch them. Also I love cooking in this game, I don't think I know any other mmo that covers cooking like this (well except for ff14 but currently on break from that).

I'm not too picky with friends tbh so whether you're a veteran, newbie or oldie but noobie like me, lets chat!
IGN: Mayavin

Edit: forgot my ign lol
Retsamehtmai

Comments

• CritobellCritobell
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Yo looking for new friends is fun to add me its AnimeFallin
    Ciri
  • CiriCiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    My cooking is only r9 </3 but if you guys need like poisonous mushroom stews for the chain quest, I'd be glad to do it for no fee as long as you have the mats.

Because the fishing event gave me a bunch of eels and sturgeons, I just cooked em and sold them in a personal shop. I honestly don't know how much to charge but I just set a base of 5k, hopefully its not too much.
  • p1n34ppl3p1n34ppl3
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    I'm also looking for friends! I played back in 2010 and played on and off, but I'm on irregularly due to work. IGN is Dracielle.
  • xX_Setra_XxxX_Setra_Xx
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Looking for friends as well o/ been playing for two years now
    IGN: Legolas11
  • RaoulinRaoulin
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    If anyone needs friends, you can add me. IGN is Raoulin, I'm usually on 1 or 4.
This discussion has been closed.