Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

This Should Be An Anime(ETC)

DANIartsDANIarts
Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
edited January 24, 2018 in Town Square
So! This Should Be An Anime(ETC) Will be a thread for songs that YOU think should be an Anime, Movie, or Game(or all of the above).
Post a song you think should be what the title says, describe why it should be an anime, movie, or game, maybe even all of the above?

I'll post mine as an example in case you're confused on what I mean.

Song title: Shelter - Porter Robinson
https://youtube.com/watch?v=fzQ6gRAEoy0

I think this song should be an anime, despite already knowing the ending, and how it got to that point, I'd like to see her actually growing up until it gets to the world ending, I feel like it'd make us more emotional that way - even though the song made me cry when i heard it the first few times, still, i'd like to see since it only showed a few of her childhood before then.

Now that the example is over, I'd like to see your posts!♥
  1. Curious: Giant Sided? or... Elf Sided?6 votes
    1. Giant!♥
       50% (3 votes)
    2. Elf!♥
       50% (3 votes)

Comments

• TeriustheGreatTeriustheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    Wtf was the point of the video tho
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Wtf was the point of the video tho

In case people don't wanna look it up to see, links work just as well.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 28, 2018
    Don't see the connection between your post and poll lol... It's too random. Also Human master race.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Greta wrote: »
    Don't see the connection between your post and poll lol... It's too random. Also Human master race.

Curious:

my poll has nothing to do with my post, it's literally just curiosity.
  • TeriustheGreatTeriustheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

Curious:

my poll has nothing to do with my post, it's literally just curiosity.

Elf side