[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

End of the Mabinogi Ambassador Program

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 10,110
Posts: 623
Administrator, Nexon
edited May 9 in News and Announcements
Note: The new program is currently on hold until further notice.


Greetings Milletians,

We are sad to announce that the Mabinogi Ambassador program will be discontinued on January 31, 2018. We want to thank all the current and past Ambassadors that have volunteered to help with advising Fledgling Milletians and providing invaluable help to the community.

Starting in February we will unveil a new inclusive program that we hope will encourage all Milletians to contribute to one another through community building activities. We are reading your suggestions and want to provide a way for us to show appreciation to those who go above and beyond to support their fellow Milletians. More details will be released in February so stay tuned.

We have a lot of exciting things planned for 2018. So sport your favorite Gesture and strike a Pose because you never know who’s hanging out next to you at the Belvast Bazaar.

Sincerely,

The Mabinogi Team
GretaNegumikoMizukiHayamaZeoJazmynKiwicoboGaeaLidrstercourtneyykitteykat74and 4 others.

Comments

  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,135
    Posts: 3,016
    Member
    edited January 24
    Finally some changes. Ambassador program was useless anyway... I hope one of main changes will be Forum Custom Avatars, because i'm tired of seeing NPC portraits, i bet most of us want to look unique with our custom images.
    ShadoeZeorjk10123NyuuHokusaiMabskmkGakkuriaquaSherriTheDumbOne
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,470
    Posts: 418
    Member
    belvast bazaar? O.o

    I second the avatar thing. I miss bein' able to use my own drawin' of my main as my pic
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,645
    Posts: 752
    Member
    Never seen those special pink wings in game.
    But i've seen the people who got them.
  • GaeaGaea
    Mabinogi Rep: 22,705
    Posts: 3,727
    Member
    edited January 27
    I was wondering when this was going to happen when Sabina left. I saw this coming a long time ago. Honestly I am kinda glad about this. -hides-
  • XxBearslayerxXXxBearslayerxX
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
    Posts: 56
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    I was wondering when this was going to happen when Sabina left. I saw this coming a long time ago. Honestly I am kinda glad about this. -hides-

    Sabina left?.... :'(
  • KaibaAkayukiKaibaAkayuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 580
    Posts: 16
    Member
    edited March 14
    I never once heard of or saw them do anything. So its not much of a loss on ruairi dont know about the other servers
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,315
    Posts: 62
    Member
    Yes, she left over a year ago.
    Also, I will take this opportunity to point out that the Mabi Ambassadors thread is still pinned in the Help section. It should probably be unpinned.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,645
    Posts: 752
    Member
    Katherz wrote: »
    Greetings Milletians,

    We are sad to announce that the Mabinogi Ambassador program will be discontinued on January 31, 2018. We want to thank all the current and past Ambassadors that have volunteered to help with advising Fledgling Milletians and providing invaluable help to the community.

    Starting in February we will unveil a new inclusive program that we hope will encourage all Milletians to contribute to one another through community building activities. We are reading your suggestions and want to provide a way for us to show appreciation to those who go above and beyond to support their fellow Milletians. More details will be released in February so stay tuned.

    We have a lot of exciting things planned for 2018. So sport your favorite Gesture and strike a Pose because you never know who’s hanging out next to you at the Belvast Bazaar.

    Sincerely,

    The Mabinogi Team

    Well what is it?
  • Pie5434Pie5434
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    Posts: 48
    Member
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Katherz wrote: »
    Greetings Milletians,

    We are sad to announce that the Mabinogi Ambassador program will be discontinued on January 31, 2018. We want to thank all the current and past Ambassadors that have volunteered to help with advising Fledgling Milletians and providing invaluable help to the community.

    Starting in February we will unveil a new inclusive program that we hope will encourage all Milletians to contribute to one another through community building activities. We are reading your suggestions and want to provide a way for us to show appreciation to those who go above and beyond to support their fellow Milletians. More details will be released in February so stay tuned.

    We have a lot of exciting things planned for 2018. So sport your favorite Gesture and strike a Pose because you never know who’s hanging out next to you at the Belvast Bazaar.

    Sincerely,

    The Mabinogi Team

    Well what is it?

    They said that because of events happening in February (losing some members of the team), they had to push back the idea until further notice.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,110
    Posts: 623
    Administrator, Nexon
    That is correct. Due to changes internally, we are holding off on the new program until further notice.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,475
    Posts: 1,554
    Member
    Hoping the Mabinogi team recovers smoothly! ♥
    MirralChanValdum
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,355
    Posts: 671
    Member
    Huh? What di dI miss? What was this ambassadour thing even?
  • twistfariatwistfaria
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Posts: 5
    Member
    TNinja It was a way for players who had played the game for a while to help the new players kinda like a Big Sister/Brother program. It made it easier for new players to find people who wanted to help them.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,135
    Posts: 3,016
    Member
    twistfaria wrote: »
    TNinja It was a way for players who had played the game for a while to help the new players kinda like a Big Sister/Brother program. It made it easier for new players to find people who wanted to help them.

    Even though most of them don't play anymore. Also never saw them actually helping people in Help category.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,470
    Posts: 537
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Even though most of them don't play anymore. Also never saw them actually helping people in Help category.

    I was a NUA and helped many players in game as well as on the forums. I know you've seen me help people on the forums. I will miss the special pink wings and wasn't happy to see the title 'Mileitian Helper' disappear after they canceled the Program :C. I continued to use that title even after I wasn't a ambassador anymore.