[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

End of the Mabinogi Ambassador Program

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 8,075
Administrator, Nexon
in News and Announcements
Greetings Milletians,

We are sad to announce that the Mabinogi Ambassador program will be discontinued on January 31, 2018. We want to thank all the current and past Ambassadors that have volunteered to help with advising Fledgling Milletians and providing invaluable help to the community.

Starting in February we will unveil a new inclusive program that we hope will encourage all Milletians to contribute to one another through community building activities. We are reading your suggestions and want to provide a way for us to show appreciation to those who go above and beyond to support their fellow Milletians. More details will be released in February so stay tuned.

We have a lot of exciting things planned for 2018. So sport your favorite Gesture and strike a Pose because you never know who’s hanging out next to you at the Belvast Bazaar.

Sincerely,

The Mabinogi Team
GretaNegumikoMizukiHayamaZeoJazmynKiwicoboGaeaLidrstercourtneyykitteykat74and 2 others.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 20,040
    edited January 24
    Finally some changes. Ambassador program was useless anyway... I hope one of main changes will be Forum Custom Avatars, because i'm tired of seeing NPC portraits, i bet most of us want to look unique with our custom images.
    ShadoeZeorjk10123NyuuHokusaiMabskmk
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,645
    belvast bazaar? O.o

I second the avatar thing. I miss bein' able to use my own drawin' of my main as my pic
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,545
    Never seen those special pink wings in game.
    But i've seen the people who got them.
  • GaeaGaea
    Mabinogi Rep: 20,840
    edited January 27
    I was wondering when this was going to happen when Sabina left. I saw this coming a long time ago. Honestly I am kinda glad about this. -hides-