Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Take my herbs

Gaby5011Gaby5011
Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
edited January 27, 2018 in Alexina Chat
WELP since the other post somehow got locked when it's actually still very valid and people still use it... here it is again!

Aren't you tired of running out of herbs? Clutch situation in a dungeon where the boss is almost dead and you run out of health/mana/stamina? Look no further and visit Link's homestead for the low price of 0 gold!

The homestead consists of 44 Base/Mana herb patch, as well as 22 Bloody/Sunlight/Gold herb patch. With a partner pet and if you're lucky and get the weather bonus, that's a potential 704 base/mana herbs and 352 bloody/sunlight/gold herbs per day!

Edit: also there are other useful crafting stuff, blacksmithing, refinery, alchemy, tailoring, etc! Come take a look!

Please send a note when adding! I have groups in my friend list I like to keep nice and tidy, thanks.

6a3ed0c90e.jpg

You're welcome <3

link911
AyamichiiKiwicoboPeloi

Comments