Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Music Jam Sessions anyone?

KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
edited January 28, 2018 in Alexina Chat
I mean uh, I saw the other music thread, but I didn't want to crash it and advertise my own. I just wanted to do this on a whim.
Anyone up for jam sessions? Like these: (I know I posted them before but ohh welllll, I got no other videos) I'm okay with freestyles too, I like them too now.

Fyi: Freestyles can be played instead of jam sessions for different scrolls in one play, so it can completely replace them. (It won't lag in timing even though others join after it starts.) Only difference are those wasd sound effects, we all don't start together right away, aaaand Jam Sessions rng factor... I love the old jam sessions though, so I'd prefer that.

You guys can also arrange your own jam parties in here or whatever too. I'm usually too busy to play mabi, but when I do, I thought I could play music or jams with a group of people that would love to do it too.

(Also these videos were a long time ago...I mean not THAT long ago. Few years...Couple of years.......when was it again?...)

Comments

• KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    Uhhhm. Bump? Dead?
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    Uaagh? Nobodeh? Nobodyy? Realleh?? Ugggghh, it's even still at the top. :c
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    MMmmm Bump? Noh..? Uh...
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    DOUSHITEEE? Why is no one interesteddd....
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Music has died since music q's release a year ago.
    Even then i've never seen anyone regular jam outside of concerts.
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    edited February 10, 2018
    WHY??? I DON'T UNDERSTANDD. MUSIC SOUNDS GREAT. And my jam videos sound greaaat, in my opinion. Other from the cringey lag.
    Why would anyone not want to do jam sessions? I:
    Don't answer me. Seriously. Don't start with the rng.

Edit: I loved the MusicQ trailers. I wasn't here to play Mabinogi at the time though.
    Edit2: BUMP?
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    I guess people find music too difficult to do?
    Other than that you're just recruiting people to stand still for a few mins and listen to song.
    But people will do that anyway for freestyle games.
    So probably because the chance to fail is still there they don't wanna bother.
    You could probably get people to play with you if they join your freestyle jams and hang out long enough though.
  • RetsamehtmaiRetsamehtmai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
    I am willing to help put together something like freestyle concerts? i already hold these every sunday on tarlach and we have a somewhat regular turnout :3 i'm just trying to get my character to r1 comp first before I do anything like that on alexina ^_^; I here plenty of freestyle jams relatively frequently around alexina so i'm betting there are interested people out there somewhere :D
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    I am willing to help put together something like freestyle concerts? i already hold these every sunday on tarlach and we have a somewhat regular turnout :3 i'm just trying to get my character to r1 comp first before I do anything like that on alexina ^_^; I here plenty of freestyle jams relatively frequently around alexina so i'm betting there are interested people out there somewhere :D

I've been updating my hs again since this event came out.
    Could probably start up the weekly Saturday concerts at 5pm pst again If people are interested in that.
    Retsamehtmai
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    edited February 14, 2018
    Doo ittt, do itt, do iiiiiiiiit.
    I mean like, my schedule's unstable, so I hope I can make it on those Saturdays. *_*
    I wish Emain concert hall went back to how it was before, so it's easier.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    I will make a thread for concerts then.
    KimCheolsu
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    edited February 18, 2018
    Opalthira wrote: »
    I will make a thread for concerts then.

+Like xInfinity plus one
This discussion has been closed.