Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Stuck Counterattack Mission

TNinjaTNinja
Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
in Help
After clearing some waves, I was promted to teleport somewhere else. Well, I'm only sent back to start of the map I just cleared, and my squires just dissappeared.
And no matter how many times I hit the orb, I'm just sent back to the map I just cleared. What.

I can leave the mission, but you know. Elite passes aren't exactly rainwater access.

What did I miss? I didn't really fail the mission, since I had one squire walking around, still.

Comments

• downbookdownbook
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    TNinja wrote: »
    since I had one squire walking around, still.

For this one did you teleport to help the squires?

I had the similar issue when I was helping out one group of squires and one or both them got KO and then found out I cannot leave that place.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    downbook wrote: »
    TNinja wrote: »
    since I had one squire walking around, still.

For this one did you teleport to help the squires?

I had the similar issue when I was helping out one group of squires and one or both them got KO and then found out I cannot leave that place.

Yeah, was helping one out. She was walking nearby when I finished.