Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

10th Anniversary Player Video Submission

Comments

• TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    I don't feel 45 seconds are a good enough workable timeframe, though.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    TNinja wrote: »
    I don't feel 45 seconds are a good enough workable timeframe, though.

Pretty sure they just want short clips of people talking about their favourite thing that has happened to them in mabi
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Yeah, you know like how they give ppl on the wheel of fortune people give a shout out to their peeps in like 10 seconds like they won the grammy's and wanna do a long list but don't.

My favorite thing in mabi was the first mass banning when HCH was released due to gold duping. The game ran so smooth for just about everyone and...then the complaints came rolling in and they just released everyone for more server instability and channel crashing.

Was a nice glimmer of hope........that was crushed.