Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dan Test Progress

Comments

• HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Greta wrote: »
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    I like how OP hid marriage info. Probably tried to hide the fact for being still single lel.

Single on this game is best because it always ends in horribly.

OP don't be afraid to display your single status. Being married on here is a bloody burden. You have these needy friends or others wanting to chat you up constantly. Doesn't allow for character progression. IN FACT displaying your single status makes you more "popular". Just feed your ego and look pretty. kek.

Oh man... Back in highschool I tried "Dating" someone on mabi that was a mess to say the least... SO much drama, though it was a helpful learning experience and it didn't go too bad so meh.

Wow you guys are unlucky. I met a guy, married him in game, eventually we fell in love with each other and met irl, kept some long distance relationship for almost like 2 years and then he finally moved in to my place. We are living happily together for about 2 years now. Still planning to get married irl one day too as well, lol.

I wouldn't say unlucky, I met someone else playing league 2 years ago, and we're engaged and living together now. 2nd attempt dating and now I'm set for life hopefully.
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    edited February 24, 2018
    IWsJHxi.png

haven't had any issue, i guess i'm doing mabinogi wrong

i know i should've just married @Zarozian :trollface:
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited February 28, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »
    I like how OP hid marriage info. Probably tried to hide the fact for being still single lel.

Single on this game is best because it always ends in horribly.

OP don't be afraid to display your single status. Being married on here is a bloody burden. You have these needy friends or others wanting to chat you up constantly. Doesn't allow for character progression. IN FACT displaying your single status makes you more "popular". Just feed your ego and look pretty. kek.

This is why I don't get married in this game. As much as I like friends, I'm very much an introvert and need time to myself a lot. Besides, I feel like I can get more done in the game when I go off on my own. Plus, some people in the game get the wrong idea. Those family party stats look nice but I probably won't ever be able to use them.

The marriage system is cool, but probably won't ever be for me.
  • LewnaJaLewnaJa
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    Ever wonder if you spend too much time on a game?