Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Specific character can't log into Ch1

terminallyCapriciousterminallyCapricious
Mabinogi Rep: 970
edited January 21, 2017 in Technical Support
Alright hi I'm here because of the above
[My server is Alexina]

What happened basically was this:

I was planting some strawberry seeds in my homestead while in CH1 and my Mabinogi Windowed screen went entirely black. Explorer bar was there, cursor changed to whatever. I could "Pan" the camera so to speak but everything was black.
Figure mabi just crashed in a weird way. Task manager, end process, relog in. Character CANNOT log into CH1 anymore. JUST THIS CHARACTER.
I've tried it on all my other alternative characters, they can all log into CH1 with no problems, either from the character selection screen or from in game.
Also it doesn't matter if the channel is "Full" or not, still can't switch into it on this one character.

Help ;_;

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited January 21, 2017
    This occurs on occasions, but I'm not sure why.

However, the next maintenance will fix your character, so you'll be fine next maintenance.

If you absolutely cannot wait, you can try submitting a support ticket to try to have it fixed for you before the maintenance as well.
    terminallyCapricious
  • terminallyCapriciousterminallyCapricious
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    That's really weird that it just happens occasionally but at least it isn't something catastrophic lol.

Thank you for a prompt reply ;u;
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    You likely crashed while in that channel. When that happens, sometimes the server still thinks your logged into the channel. That's why you will crash when going to it. You can either wait till the next server restart or submit a ticket as Korore said. If you chose to wait you just need to avoid that channel till the server restart.
    terminallyCapricious