[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Hairs and Faces in dressing room

NilremNilrem
Mabinogi Rep: 7,825
Posts: 461
Member
in General Chat
After this week's update, new hairs and faces, such as the dual eye color faces, have appeared in dressing room.

So have fun with those existing soon.
Any of them you are after?

I'm after Dark Fairy eyes myself. AKA Demon eyes.
JazmynTyrannia
  1. Are you after any new hairs or faces?55 votes
    1. A new hair!
       40% (22 votes)
    2. A new face!
       5% (3 votes)
    3. Neither, but they are neat.
       7% (4 votes)
    4. Neither, I just hate style coupons.
       18% (10 votes)
    5. Oh god I hope we don't get the RNG system KR had with them.
       29% (16 votes)

Comments

  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,630
    Posts: 1,723
    Member
    I like the shaky style mouth and the High Tail it Outta Hair

    they need to stop calling stuff pompadour when it's not a pompadour...and please no more man buns :c
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,645
    Posts: 869
    Member
    I'd take the two-tone serene eyes (I use the regular variant as is) and/or the shaky style mouth (I use trickster as is) but nothing really looks "omg amaze"
  • RuinitiveRuinitive
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    Posts: 44
    Member
    I've been waiting for duel eyes for forever and I'm excited to see them but disappointed because they are coupons and all look really feminine...I just want some male duel eyes just make it a feature for all eyes Dx

    And I'm sad they didn't add Expert Assassin Hair, maybe next time I guess :'c
    Paxseko
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,775
    Posts: 780
    Member
    So.. beauty gacha and most likely terrible drop rates for the coupons everyone wants.
    Zzz.

    I can always dream that the drops won't be terrible and I can actually get Long Wavy Ponytail coupon without having to spend 60m+ on it..
  • ChakylinChakylin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,125
    Posts: 24
    Member
    2bf069f55b.jpg
    Ready for my Sailor Moon cosplay
    HarukariVimiIyasenuZeoRadiant DawnWolfandWolfCrimsSherriDANIarts
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Posts: 521
    Member
    I quite like the two-colored eyes, especially that serene one but I think I’ll wait til they add in more two-colored eye options because like someone said, they’re all quite feminine.

    I do like the one male hair with the bun on top though, I think it was something called the summer vacation? I forgot, lol.

    That being said.. I do hope we get a sort of eye dye like what KR Mabinogi have as well.
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    Posts: 241
    Member
    I don't know what you're talking about. I've had different colored eyes for years.
    /puts on Odd Kitty Head.
    Look, one of the eyes is even flashy.

    But seriously, I'm not interested in RNG eyes of any kind.
    Paxseko
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Posts: 288
    Member
    I'm after either Elven Hair or High Tail it outta Hair.
  • FinityFinity
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,090
    Posts: 182
    Member
    yLBKr7z.jpg
    Why am I not seeing this hair in dressing room? Korea got it when they got their 4th beauty gacha. Are they going to be released separately in terrible gacha like they did before with mysterious girl's hair coupon?
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,220
    Posts: 7,063
    Member
    The serene face is nice but...I don't like the back jaw line. It juts out too much. I guess I will keep using pointy nose. :<
  • Pokemonher0Pokemonher0
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Posts: 10
    Member
    edited February 14, 2018
    Finity wrote: »
    yLBKr7z.jpg
    Why am I not seeing this hair in dressing room? Korea got it when they got their 4th beauty gacha. Are they going to be released separately in terrible gacha like they did before with mysterious girl's hair coupon?

    I would kill for that hair omg it's so nice! it's called "Medium Stylish Hair" I believe from what I read. I would be after the Elven Hair and High Tail Outta Hair too simply cause they look nice.
  • QmikoQmiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
    Posts: 60
    Member
    edited February 14, 2018
    I hope those are not all of the hairs that are going to be introduced, I've been wanting a flamenco hair coupon ever since the wig came out :'')
  • AnimikaAnimika
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    Posts: 17
    Member
    Still wishing to get my hands on that Long Wavy Ponytail, but the bangs on the Buntails hair are just super cute <3
  • ZullikaZullika
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Posts: 6
    Member
    I just wish the urban hairstyle was two different colors like the wig.
  • NexuszNexusz
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    Posts: 28
    Member
    I noticed that too but i recently got back into the game so i just thought i missed some sort of gachapon.
  • UnisexUnisex
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    Posts: 57
    Member
    Meanwhile those who take advantage of Mabinogi's rebirth, and look how you like every week system, are pretty much given the middle finger, because of there STILL being a lack of returnable hair coupons.
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,220
    Posts: 7,063
    Member
    Unisex wrote: »
    Meanwhile those who take advantage of Mabinogi's rebirth, and look how you like every week system, are pretty much given the middle finger, because of there STILL being a lack of returnable hair coupons.

    What are you talking about? You can save your hair style using the Hairstyle Storage Coupon in the cash shop. Yeah it's 6 bucks but at least you don't have to lose a hairstyle forever anymore.

    (They really need to lower the price of that coupon by half at least, jesus).
  • UnisexUnisex
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    Posts: 57
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    Unisex wrote: »
    Meanwhile those who take advantage of Mabinogi's rebirth, and look how you like every week system, are pretty much given the middle finger, because of there STILL being a lack of returnable hair coupons.

    What are you talking about? You can save your hair style using the Hairstyle Storage Coupon in the cash shop. Yeah it's 6 bucks but at least you don't have to lose a hairstyle forever anymore.

    (They really need to lower the price of that coupon by half at least, jesus).

    Isnt the coupon 1 time use? When you change looks every week, thats not really a realistic option.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,430
    Posts: 1,688
    Member
    edited February 20, 2018
    Unisex wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Unisex wrote: »
    Meanwhile those who take advantage of Mabinogi's rebirth, and look how you like every week system, are pretty much given the middle finger, because of there STILL being a lack of returnable hair coupons.

    What are you talking about? You can save your hair style using the Hairstyle Storage Coupon in the cash shop. Yeah it's 6 bucks but at least you don't have to lose a hairstyle forever anymore.

    (They really need to lower the price of that coupon by half at least, jesus).

    Isnt the coupon 1 time use? When you change looks every week, thats not really a realistic option.

    Yes, well... Maplestory was used as an example in suggesting a save face feature. (Best model for the NA Cash Shop)
    However, Nexon KR seems to have just been told about the community request to save faces, and made a marketing choice that only works best for KR. (As per usual)
    It would be nice if the dressing room had two free save files for saving the entire body options, while up to five more slots can be purchased.
    Unfortunately, Nexon KR has also greatly forgotten that the NA community both loves and prefers the Pons System, turning it obsolete and ugly.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,065
    Posts: 1,048
    Member
    I just wish we could have face tattoos and scars while having a different face shape. The default elf face for most races is awful.
    Darkpixie99Zeo