Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FWD] Seasoning Bug

timaeusstimaeuss
Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
edited May 17, 2018 in Forwarded Bugs
There's this annoying little glitch that I've noticed since I came back to Mabi, and that is some sort of seasoning bug. When you hover over a food with seasoning, it appears on every other item you hover over. And, if you mouse over multiple food with seasonings, it stacks together, since the status stays on whatever you look at. It bothers the heck out of me and I'm hoping nexon can fix this.
Link to a screenshot:
https://imgur.com/a/XouBq

Jazmyn

Comments

• MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited April 10, 2018
    I've noticed that too. The mechanics of this bug seem to be the following. When you hover your cursor over another item, it's just normal, when you hover over a seasoned dish for the first time after logging in, it's normal too. However, as soon as you do this, the seasoning effect line seems to be saved somehow and then starts accumulating by moving the cursor to other items and back until it covers the whole height of your screen.
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited April 10, 2018
    By the way, the lines even transferred to my other character, though she never used any seasonings at all.
  • timaeusstimaeuss
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    Musicat wrote: »
    I've noticed that too. The mechanics of this bug seem to be the following. When you hover your cursor over another item, it's just normal, when you hover over a seasoned dish for the first time after logging in, it's normal too. However, as soon as you do this, the seasoning effect line seems to be saved somehow and then starts accumulating by moving the cursor to other items and back until it covers the whole height of your screen.

That seems to be the case. And it's still happening! Maybe I'm the only one super annoyed by this bug because I cook a lot and I like to use seasonings (even though catering is a thing, I do it for people who prefer it this way and in my shop).
    I hope Nexon can fix this soon because it is driving me nuts.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited May 15, 2018
    If you answer these questions and add your in-game name and server of the character with the issue, this issue might be handled a bit faster if you are still experiencing the problem.
    a. What is the issue? (It may also be necessary to explain Why it is considered an issue.)
    b. What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?
    c. What do you expect to happen instead?

Good luck!
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Forwarded
    Jazmyn