4) Add details to the post about the bug. Answer the following questions:
a) What is the issue? (It may also be necessary to explain Why it is considered an issue.)
After testing this a few times, when I use "set price to all" for transformation medals on 200k, it will bug out the prices for all the other transformation medals, causing the function to be useless as I have to manually set all the prices for medals.
In terms of necessity, for other players, they may lose out on gold if they don't realize that selling medals in shops may be price bugged if they're mass selling medals.
b) What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?
1)Have multiple transformation medals. The ones I have currently are (just to confirm recreation): Meven, Ruairi, Kristell, Macha, Robbed Ruiari. These were all from the Diamond Jeweler gacha.
2) Set up a shop, I did Belvast (used a Hatsune Miku 8x6 bag).
3) Write 200k on any medal and press "set press to all".
c) What do you expect to happen instead?
It should set all medals to 200k sell price.
5) You must include visual evidence, such as a screenshot or video. Please use whichever type of media best demonstrates the issue.
b) Videos are best for issues which involve a specific trigger, such as the inability to complete a specific step of a given quest. When posting a video, you must use Youtube only.
6) Please include the in-game name and server of the character experiencing the issue.