Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Achievement collector looking for BF/GF

Trader85Trader85
Mabinogi Rep: 315
edited February 20, 2018 in Alexina Chat
Hi I been playing mabi for a long time and I never really had any goals which ends up with me leaving the game for a while out of boredom for lack or things to do. But I finally decided on a goal or two. But the one that goes with this post it getting all the achievements in game and the one I never seem to be able to get is marriage. I'm gay but for the this achievement it don't matter to me rather you male or female as I don't really plan on anything going further then a game marriage for my goal. But i do prefer that you in your 20's in rl as it would be weird marrying a kid even if just in a game. We also don't have to stay married as the only thing I want is the achievement out of the deal. I'll pay for everything since it is my goal and you probably won't want to pay just for me to get something if you don't get anything out of it but lost gold. I hope this don't sound to rude as I would like to earn the achievement but I'm already in a committed relationship in rl so it can't go further then a in game marriage/friends ^_^. As it would be ideal to marry my mate in game but since he don't play games I have to find someone willing to help. Thanks for reading and hopefully someone with a like mind will come and we can earn this goal together. Sorry forgot my IGN again you can add or note me at Tradekevin

Comments