Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

S>Trump Card Hat + B>Dyes

OddeliusOddelius
Mabinogi Rep: 500
edited March 24, 2018 in Tarlach Marketplace
Hello!
SELLING....
Trump Card Hat CO 16m

BUYING....
•Dye similar to this one [Came out of a recent gacha and might be a little bit more purple] https://gyazo.com/bce8d37c6d83ae486722ad9d33d54b43

Comments

• MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited February 25, 2018
    Surely two-tone serenes are 30-50m+ on Tarlach if they're that much on other servers but best of luck xD
  • OddeliusOddelius
    Maia wrote: »
    Surely two-tone serenes are 30-50m+ on Alexina if they're that much on other servers but best of luck xD

Yeah.......... people are trying to offer 5m-10m already on them on tarlach. :/ sucks.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Have you seen any on sale there?
  • OddeliusOddelius
    Nope :/ I've only seen 1 person with a different two-tone so far.
  • OddeliusOddelius
    okay well , now someone is offering 20m on tarlach.. so if youre on another server.. good luck DX
  • OddeliusOddelius
  • OddeliusOddelius
  • JoyiiJoyii
    Mabinogi Rep: 845
    I can offer 16mil on the Trump Card Hat if given a weekend to make it :')
  • OddeliusOddelius
    Joyii wrote: »
    I can offer 16mil on the Trump Card Hat if given a weekend to make it :')

Okay! I will update that to co! I don't have a buyout right now.. so I'm not in a rush to sell it :o
  • JoyiiJoyii
    Mabinogi Rep: 845
    Sounds good! I'll check this post every once in a while if the C.O. goes up. If you need a quicker reply though, feel free to add or note me in game!