Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Group creation: Custom setting RolePlay

AderisKDAderisKD
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Ruairi Chat
Greetings. I'm a rather old, recently returned player in this server. I used to be a part of the Visionary guild of roleplayers, which for the most part had a serious and rather enjoyable RP banter within a setting that adhered mostly to Mabinogi's lore. Sadly, the group thinned out and eventually everyone split to do their own thing.

I'm hoping to bring to life a similar effort, btu starting with a clean slate.

This is an invitation to any serious, midly-experienced roleplayer to join me and others to bring your OCs to Fantasy Life, and roleplay among likeminded individuals to develop stories, relationships, characters, villains and so on. Should enough people register here or by sending a note to Dardahn, we shall start a setting that I hope will be a great experience for all.

Keep in mind this setting will adhere to strict RP form: No overpowered characters, no godmodding, and most things will have to undergo approval. This is to prevent many uncomfortable situations that presented in the past with people that forgot the line between In Character/Out Of Character, or went overboard with their characters and/or their backstories.

More details will come once we reach 8 members. There's two of us already, so we only need six more.

Thanks for your time. Best regards:
Aderis Kyle Drago