Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

more dance styles

shikahrilshikahril
Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
edited March 1, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
I feel there can be more dance types, some things like the gesture "special dance" should be easy

I think belly dancing would suit many outfits in this game, and I'm sure there are more styles that can be suggested by other players for consideration.

could other players also submit any ideas in the comments, and hopefully nexon can look into this so we can personalize our fashionogi a bit more XD
  1. are you interested in more dance moves?9 votes
    1. yes
       89% (8 votes)
    2. no
       11% (1 vote)

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    I think mabi needs new dances that are not pay to use, the dances we do have, lets face it, are bad. I would love for some new dances to be added in and have them look like dances instead of just the character flailing like an idiot.

Might even be nice to have the Death Dance animations as gestures.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    get dance of death, there are 4 dances for it already now. but yeah it would be cool to see some new dance gestures as well.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Yo. YO. Custom dances. <3 :# :D :) :( o:) :*

To make them we manipulate a stick figure to make a dance of 5 seconds maximum.

Why limit custom movements to dance of death? We could make our own gestures, dance routines, and idle animations.