Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Thanks photobucket

foussiremixfoussiremix
Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
edited March 2, 2018 in Town Square
Since photobucket had this stupid change, literally 50-60% of old pics on the web are gone.
So much interresting stuff gone.

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    What was changed? I haven't logged into my account in over a year lol. I have tons if old Mabi screenshots saved to it over the years.
  • LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    Shoog wrote: »
    What was changed? I haven't logged into my account in over a year lol. I have tons if old Mabi screenshots saved to it over the years.

They've disabled being able to share uploaded images from outside from their website unless you pay for premium. So a lot of old screenshots that used photobucket in the past have this default image.

bwe.png
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 3, 2018
    Liberate wrote: »

They've disabled being able to share uploaded images from outside from their website unless you pay for premium. So a lot of old screenshots that used photobucket in the past have this default image.

bwe.png

GG. Gyazo did same thing to me as well. At first i had access to my all screenshots and one day old screenshots got all foggy and i was like: "What? What's that?" and after i clicked, it now asks me to buy Gyazo Pro to gain access to my old screenshots. When you take a screenshot and after some time (like few days or maybe a week/month, can't remember now) your screenshots/gifs turn unavailable to share/download anymore unless you buy Pro. These days... It's all about pay now. Also hate how they try to shove it off to me to make me buy that Pro. Even Discord got silly perks like more emotes and gif avatars for 5$ a month i think. So sad...
    Anyone can suggest me what to use instead of Gyazo to make good quality screeenshots?
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    Greta wrote: »
    Liberate wrote: »

bwe.png

GG. Gyazo did same thing to me as well. At first i had access to my all screenshots and one day old screenshots got all foggy and i was like: "What? What's that?" and after i clicked, it now asks me to buy Gyazo Pro to gain access to my old screenshots. When you take a screenshot and after some time (like few days or maybe a week/month, can't remember now) your screenshots/gifs turn unavailable to share/download anymore unless you buy Pro. These days... It's all about pay now. Also hate how they try to shove it off to me to make me buy that Pro. Even Discord got silly perks like more emotes and gif avatars for 5$ a month i think. So sad...
    Anyone can suggest me what to use instead of Gyazo to make good quality screeenshots?

I've been using lightshot these past few years and I think it's pretty good. (Doesn't make gifs tho)
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    edited March 3, 2018
    press the following:

ctrl + print screen
    win + r

type "mspaint"
    do a quick crop and save
    drag to imgur

keep the save somewhere safe, don't take too much space anyway, this works for me :D
    but lately i just keep quality videos with OBS because why not, videos are more quality than screenshots

this has the added benefit of not needing to keep some app open in the background
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Usually, if I want to just share something, I do it through puush.

Permanents are locally stored, so. I can always puush a new one if needed.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    i literally just screenshot ms paint then post in a private discord and share the link.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Opalthira wrote: »
    i literally just screenshot ms paint then post in a private discord and share the link.

You can share privated discord uploads?
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    TNinja wrote: »
    Opalthira wrote: »

You can share privated discord uploads?

Just like right click on it to open in your internet tab and copy the url.
    It will end up looking like somethin like this;
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/308387347395903499/374393154486534145/pic.png
    Then you just put in the link in the image url thing and it should show up like so;
    pic.png
  • TNinjaTNinja
    I was under the impression Discord kept their links priavte, you know. Like. Facebook does.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Oh hey look, another reason to use Imgur. At least that's what I use.
    [Deleted User]Greta
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    : o just use imgur.com Thats what ive used since photobucket started this, Like Hardmuscle said, its also very simple to use and it has more then four posting options.
    [Deleted User]SherriGreta
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    Imgur is da wae mah brudah
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    Sheena wrote: »
    Imgur is da wae mah brudah
    EZzIuOO.gif
    NifanityDANIarts