Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED]Scheduled Maintenance - March 8th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited March 8, 2018 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, March 8th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PST and last approximately 3 hours.

00HIC-902a4875-0fa6-4a98-a660-255d82d28aac.jpg

Time -

Thursday, March 8th
Pacific (PST, UTC-8): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Eastern (EST, UTC-5): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Paris (CET, UTC+1): 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM

To address the following:

- The Mabinogi Team
Negumiko[Deleted User]

Comments

• Dark_Elf_KnightDark_Elf_Knight
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    I wonder what the new sales are, I hope something really good this time lol
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775

updated premium/vip services would be a nice start. players with the new vip services would be able to sell up to 20 mil gold in any town not just Belvast and could withdraw checks of up to 30 mil gold with no fees. this would clear up a few more spots in Belvast for free players so it would benefit both free players and paying players in some way. it would be a lot better then releasing some new kind of gacha which they almost always and they might do it this time as well since the dye gacha and beauty gacha end in a week.
    TwelieAero365
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Negumiko wrote: »

updated premium/vip services would be a nice start. players with the new vip services would be able to sell up to 20 mil gold in any town not just Belvast and could withdraw checks of up to 30 mil gold with no fees. this would clear up a few more spots in Belvast for free players so it would benefit both free players and paying players in some way. it would be a lot better then releasing some new kind of gacha which they almost always and they might do it this time as well since the dye gacha and beauty gacha end in a week.

Whoa let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's just a new sale, not the second coming of mores. It's probably just a gacha or doll bags for sale
    TwelieMizukiHayama