Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

10th Anniversary Celebration Part 2

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited March 8, 2018 in Vault
Find out the details for Mabinogi's 10th Anniversary Event Part 2 here!

00J9H-089196b6-b1c2-44d6-be57-54d64c2572e5.jpg

Weekend Hot Days

Eur6ykf.png

• Log in for 36 minutes (real time) every day during the event to receive Mabi Coins and Festia Instant Prize Coins up to 5 times per day.
  • Receive cool rewards for logging in during the weekends listed above.
  • The main character must be over level 30 cumulative.
  • Rewards are only granted to the registered main character.

10 Days of Giveaways

Event Dates: Thursday, March 22 - Wednesday, April 4

Event Details:

• Each day you will receive a stamp in your attendance book. If you miss a day don't worry!
  • This event runs longer than 10 days to provide players a chance to receive all of the rewards!
  • Characters must be level 30 or higher.
  • Character must be registered as a main character for the 10th Anniversary Event.
  • Must stay logged in for 36 minutes.

koCvEn3.png

NOTE: NPC Figure Box contains one random NPC Figure.

The Festival Troublemakers

Event Details:

• Everyday in Festia, you will receive a quest to locate lost items.
  • Find the troublemakers hidden across Festia to find out where those lost items are located.
  • Festival Troublemaker Alto: You can find them in front of the Stage located in the Fun Zone every 30 minutes real-life time
  • Festival Troublemaker Little Hopper: Find them in front of Crystal Defender located in the Frontier Zone every 36 minutes real-life time.
  • Festival Troublemaker Nine-tailed Fox: Find them in front of Tail Chasers located in the Adventure Zone every 33 minutes real-life time.
  • Each troublemaker drops an Outlaw Homestead Pass to enter the respective Outlaw's Homestead. These homesteads can only be entered alone.
  • Defeat the Outlaws hidden inside, and retrieve the lost item that they have stashed away.
  • Bounty Hunter Effects will not work with these Outlaws.
  • Once the quest completes, you will receive Mabi Coins x3 and Festia Instant Prize Coins x3.

Note: You will receive the quest with the start of the 10th Anniversary event, but the Troublemakers will not spawn until March 22. Sorry for the inconvenience!

10 Days of Buffs

To thank players for 10 wonderful years, we have brought back the Enchant Helper Event and the Double Rainbow Event! Double Rainbow will be here during the weekends while Enchant Helper will take place during the week! More details can be found below.

00J9H-e549fdb8-82fc-4f8a-9564-67db0eb5f517.png

Enchant Helper Event Dates: Friday, March 23 - Sunday, April 1

Double Rainbow Weekend Event Dates:

• Weekend 1: Friday, March 23 - Sunday, March 25
  • Weekend 2: Friday, March 30 - Sunday, April 1

Buff Details:

DOUBLE RAINBOW:

• 2x Experience
  • 2x AP
  • 2x Item Drops
  • 2x Gold Drops

Enchant Helper:

• Find the Enchant Helper near the Town Square in Dunbarton.
  • He'll help you enchant items at a higher success rate, and will also assist in Enchant Burning.
  • With his help, Enchants from Rank 2 - Rank B will have up to an extra 10% success rate!

MizukiHayamaNegumikoMabskmkSherri

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Looks like that Troublemakers Quest is already active. =T
  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    Any particular reason why some parts of the event start two weeks later?
  • PhantasyFirePhantasyFire
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    so is the troublemaker event active or the quest a place holder?
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    edited March 8, 2018
    Uh, how do you get the attendance book? (I already registered a main character and did some event quests)

edit: nvm, saw that that date was for mar 22 - apr 1 :x
  • KissteanaKissteana
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    confused on the Lost treasures quest he says you can get passes from animals , but what animals none I have killed have dropped anything like that?? plus I am not getting the game passes???
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Kissteana wrote: »
    confused on the Lost treasures quest he says you can get passes from animals , but what animals none I have killed have dropped anything like that?? plus I am not getting the game passes???

Basically ignore everything posted on this post for like two weeks.
    JazmynBlissfulkillcourtneyy
  • BlaconBlacon
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Kissteana wrote: »
    It's look like a placeholder for me:
    Katherz wrote: »

The Festival Troublemakers

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Does 2x experience on double rainbow include 2x skill training?
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Reminder to upgrade the annoying stuff with all those rusty hammers.
    Lumber axes
    Hillwen drills
    Shyllien oak staves etc
  • Terror1976Terror1976
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,475
    also EGO repair weapons