Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Is Mabinogi RP still around?

IscaroitIscaroit
Mabinogi Rep: 890
in Alexina Chat
I've seen some scattered posts here and there, but no real activity. Leaving any lengthy preambles aside, would there happen to be anyone around here that is either actively RPing or has an interest in starting? It's been a while, and I'd love to get back in it. It's quite nice to simply sit back and enjoy spinning some stories with fellow players. However, as they say, the first rule of Role Play is that you can't do it alone.

Comments

• RiagousakiRiagousaki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    It's been dead since a long time ago~
  • KambiiKambii
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
    edited May 24, 2018
    As someone who has been in 3 Roleplay guilds, they die out within a month. My last Roleplay guild died out because the guild leader disbanded out of nowhere and closed down the discord. However, if you need Roleplay buddies I know a couple of frequent users :)
  • ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,430
    I'd help you out but i was perma banned from all my D&D groups, so I don't think I'm meant for RPing : P
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    @Riagousaki Please do not necro threads 30+ days old.
This discussion has been closed.