Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for Karo Forest Ruins.

SavanSavan
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in Alexina Chat
Anyone found it? If so would like to know. Would like to finish this Final Hit quest I've been procrastinating all these years.

Comments

• Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    If it's still missing when I get home I'll use a few demi gods and try to find it.
  • SavanSavan
    Its all good now. While I was in the forest someone managed to find it. Now I got that done.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    it is surprising the dungeon was not already discovered but I guess you were just on at a unlucky time when the dungeon needed to be found again. Karu dungeon probably take the longest out of the 3 to find cause the forest is huge and has some lag. the bridges going from Karu to the Longa Desert are almost never built anymore either. we really need some kind of update that would draw more attention to Iria so players would be encouraged to do more there. so far Saga and final hit are the only big reasons Iria gets any players.
  • SavanSavan
    You have a point Negumiko. When I was on my newly created giant trying to get to Filia for a skill related quest I couldn't really pass through since the bridges weren't built. Fortunately. a friend pointed out I could teleport there through one of the menus. Goes to show how things change after returning to Mabinogi. For better or worse. One idea to motivate players is reward them something that they want that they usually can't get after finding such places. Sadly my knowledge is so limited in what exactly people want.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I want mana shield master :V been wanting that for 6ish years now.
  • SavanSavan
    I want stuff. Useful stuff. Not random stuff I can't use or can't turn into gold. Just stuff.