Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Banned for asking a question. Nice.

ValenmirValenmir
Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
edited March 14, 2018 in Town Square
2EHuzZB.png
DANIartsZairak

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    If you repeated it exactly word-for-word, it was most likely some sort of auto-ban from Twitch and not anyone at Nexon that actually banned you... Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong though.
    Zairak
  • ValenmirValenmir
    edited March 14, 2018
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    If you repeated it exactly word-for-word, it was most likely some sort of auto-ban from Twitch and not anyone at Nexon that actually banned you... Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

That much i know, but it stops you from saying anything if its word for word for a certain amount of time. in the past that never happen to me, but today it happen. Over all :/ thats just annoying.
    JazmynZairak
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    How many times did you repeat it? I mean if it was excessive what do you expect O.o
    Zairak
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Tayloreski wrote: »

That much i know, but it stops you from saying anything if its word for word for a certain amount of time. in the past that never happen to me, but today it happen.

I'm glad you understand that and it is an unfortunate situation all the same. :( Tonight my husband and I missed the live stream. Normally he runs it on his computer with his Twitch account and participates in contests and I just watch while sitting next to him, so I never participate anyways.
    Zairak
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Maia wrote: »
    How many times did you repeat it? I mean if it was excessive what do you expect O.o

21 minutes, from the time i joined in til i was ban, I didnt post that much.
    Zairak
  • ValenmirValenmir

That much i know, but it stops you from saying anything if its word for word for a certain amount of time. in the past that never happen to me, but today it happen.

I'm glad you understand that and it is an unfortunate situation all the same. :( Tonight my husband and I missed the live stream. Normally he runs it on his computer with his Twitch account and participates in contests and I just watch while sitting next to him, so I never participate anyways.

I try to take part in them, but now i kinda feel like its a waste of time if keep getting ban xD... which just sucks.
    Zairak
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I am not sure you are entitled to a question. It would be nice, but as a matter of obligation, moral or otherwise, I do not believe it to be so. I'd have to think of that.
    Zairak
  • ValenmirValenmir
    I am not sure you are entitled to a question. It would be nice, but as a matter of obligation, moral or otherwise, I do not believe it to be so. I'd have to think of that.

Anyone can have a question, its if they are entitled to the answer. Unless im not understand you correctly, your saying im not deserving of having my own question? even though part of the twitch thing is for them to interact with their players, show of the new stuff to come and also answer question that they see?...
    I understand my questions wont get answered, Im not upset on that im upset that the ban happen and am annoyed at that, as i stated.
    Zairak
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Been on the Twitch platform for a LONG time and I can say this isn't any twitch automated response to spam that I'm aware of. There are Twitch global bans, but those just straight up kick you from the chat channel and won't let you reconnect, not to mention those last hours and take a helluva lot more spam than what you probably did.
    Dunno what was said, but maybe a mod found it too frequently asked? Or the chat was just moving too fast and a miss click happened that wasn't caught.
    JazmynZairak
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    If you know this is an auto-ban conducted by Twitch, and not by Nexon, why did you post it here?

Because at the start i wasnt 100% sure it was, its never happen to me before and ive spammed in those chats a hell of a lot more then what i did in that one. So at first i didnt know if it was twitch or mabi's chat group. Over all it was just upsetting and i was kind hoping to get a answer when i first posted.
    Zairak
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    They're a bit sensitive about the whole outfit bag vs gachapon thing. Predatory gacha sales pay for those streams.
    Zairak
  • CiriCiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    edited March 16, 2018
    I can confirm that ban is not generated by twitch HOWEVER their channel could have moobot and if you're running a stream of your own stream you can tweak to time out people for saying specific words (even without moobot you can do it via settings too). Your question most likely triggered it with a word somewhere in it. I'm not surprised why they would tbh...
    JazmynGreta
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Well it took 21 minutes for it to kick in, so i dont think that was the cause.. :D So they seen the question but instead of any reply, they ban me from speaking... xD lmao- They could have just told me to stop asking but alright. Either way, guess ill set out any future streams then.. I can live with not getting a answer to a question, but to just ban someone from asking?..No thank you.
    DANIartsZairak
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    To be honest, everyone who even mentions or asks for server merge on twitch stream should be instantly banned. It got too repetitive and it's not helping, only ruins the mood.
    Zairak
  • ValenmirValenmir
    edited March 17, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    To be honest, everyone who even mentions or asks for server merge on twitch stream should be instantly banned. It got too repetitive and it's not helping, only ruins the mood.

:p i didnt ask about it though, Funny enough a few streams back i did ask on a merge and i wasnt banned, and i did it more then what i did in this current stream. I guess outfit bags are more upsetting then a merge conversation. :D
    Zairak
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265

Mate. He's asking for outfit bags.
    Zairak
  • GretaGreta
    edited March 17, 2018

:p i didnt ask about it though, Funny enough a few streams back i did ask on a merge and i wasnt banned, and i did it more then what i did in this current stream. I guess outfit bags are more upsetting then a merge conversation. :D

I wasn't talking about you lmao, i was generally talking about what i see on Mabinogi Twitch stream chat. It's always the same. People ask same questions and expect an answer from NA team, even though everyone should know by now that Nexon NA can't do anything without KR teams approval. But sure, just keep asking same thing over and over again if you like to hear the answer that sounds similarly like this all the time: "We don't know, we haven't discussed/planned this".

You ask for more outfit shopping bags? Go ask KR team.
    Want dark skin color for the elves? KR team might help more.
    Want nerf on something? Again, only KR can make this happen.
    Server Merge? Good luck with that lol.
    Zairak
  • ValenmirValenmir

I wasn't talking about you lmao, i was generally talking about what i see on Mabinogi Twitch stream chat. It's always the same. People ask same questions and expect an answer from NA team, even though everyone should know by now that Nexon NA can't do anything without KR teams approval. But sure, just keep asking same thing over and over again if you like to hear the answer that sounds similarly like this all the time: "We don't know, we haven't discussed/planned this".

xD i know you wasnt talking or directing it at me, i was just saying.. its ironic server merge didnt get me banned but outfit bags did. Thats all.
    Zairak
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855

This makes me wonder what is the point of the feedback/suggestions category of these forums. Does the KR team even come here, can they read these forums?
    SherriZairak
  • GretaGreta

This makes me wonder what is the point of the feedback/suggestions category of these forums. Does the KR team even come here, can they read these forums?

Indeed. My thought too. :D
    Zairak