Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

When did Dungeons get so tough?

JurojackJurojack
Mabinogi Rep: 700
in Help
I've been around since G9 was new, and granted, I haven't been around for news but it seems to me like dungeon Monsters have gotten a lot tougher. Am I crazy or am I just weak?

Comments

• KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    edited March 16, 2018
    I believe it was around the time of the Dungeon Revamp when Rabbie Phantasmal came out that all the difficulties of the dungeons got adjusted. I know there was a chart somewhere with all the information. Let me see if I can find that.

There finally found it. Here is the difficulty chart:

F7O2pcH.jpg
    HarukariWolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I believe it was around the time of the Dungeon Revamp when Rabbie Phantasmal came out that all the difficulties of the dungeons got adjusted. I know there was a chart somewhere with all the information. Let me see if I can find that.

There finally found it. Here is the difficulty chart:

F7O2pcH.jpg

Ooooh cool I didn't know there was a chart! Thanks! This is so helpful~

Also....one thing that always confused me, why the HECK does Fiodh not have a basic difficulty? Is there like some storyline reason for it that I just didn't pay attention to? It's really weird, you know?
  • ZairakZairak
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    edited March 22, 2018
    Also....one thing that always confused me, why the HECK does Fiodh not have a basic difficulty? Is there like some storyline reason for it that I just didn't pay attention to? It's really weird, you know?

Nexon harvests the tears of Completionist players. The server hamsters have to have something to drink too, you know.