Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So about 'The Sniper' Title..

HarukariHarukari
Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
edited March 16, 2018 in Help
I looked up how to get it.
It said to get r1 in the following skills:
Ranged attack, Magnum shot, Crash shot, Support shot, Crossbow mastery and Bow mastery.

I finally got them all to r1, and I did not get the title..
Did they also add in Urgent shot to the list by chance?

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    yes they did.
    HarukariHambun
  • HarukariHarukari
    Ah :( Ty.

Urgent shot is gonna be difficult for me to train since one of the requirements requires you to have good internet.
    Can't fulfill the requirement cause I have slight lag when loading skills.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited March 16, 2018
    Harukari wrote: »
    Ah :( Ty.

Urgent shot is gonna be difficult for me to train since one of the requirements requires you to have good internet.
    Can't fulfill the requirement cause I have slight lag when loading skills.

If you have the AP you could always AP skill train it. You can also Rebirth into Archer, use an all day x2 combat pot, use an all skill complete pot and if you have an Ablan knight 120% Archer training thing, you can go into Alban and get all those bonus's combined. Best of luck!

Also, you can buy skill training seals right now since their is an anniversary box that has them.
    HarukariHambun
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited March 16, 2018
    No rank of Urgent Shot requires you to fulfill any of the training requisites that depend on superb internet. ("Use the skill successfully immediately after missing".)

It isn't too difficult, considering you can load a magnum near instantly and expect it to miss, as well as the utility of having a guarantee knockback will have one sometimes missing on purpose in order to make best use of it.
    Harukari
  • HarukariHarukari
    Alright, thanks guys :D