Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi Login Screen issues

PsychoticRangerPsychoticRanger
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Technical Support
so my friend wanted to try mabinogi out after downloading it on steam they opened the game and was met with a login screen inside the game screen{for context when i open mabinogi the main screen will have a window with a "start mabinogi" button and a "exit button"} instead my friend had a regular login window asking for a username and password but regardless if they use their email attached to their nexon account or the nexon user name with their password every attempt was considered invalid and that either the password or id did not match. afterwards we had them download the nexon launcher and try it from there after logging in the exact same issue happened after pressing play on mabinogi it would come to the first screen asking for an id and password which would fail every time they attempted no matter what they used. we also double check to see if their account was verified and it was. after un installing everything including the nexon launcher. we had them re download the nexon launcher first attempt the "repair installation" option in settings and got the same issue again with the main screen asking for a username and password which always claims that they are invalid. we dont know what is wrong

Comments

• TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Have you tried through steam?
  • PsychoticRangerPsychoticRanger
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    edited March 23, 2018
    so my friend wanted to try mabinogi out after downloading it on steam they opened the game and was met with a login screen inside the game screen{for context when i open mabinogi the main screen will have a window with a "start mabinogi" button and a "exit button"}

it was the first thing we tried