Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Post what you just ate or what you just did

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Thats speedy.
    @Jazmyn
    If you are trying to find more meaning

Jazmyn
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    I just got off MS2(Maple Story2) after building(but not finished building) my HS(:
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited October 17, 2018
    Roast beef sandwich.... probably never going to buy this roast beef again... tastes like a hot dog. xP

*More mustard please!!*
    edited October 17, 2018
    Roast beef sandwich.... probably never going to buy this roast beef again... tastes like a hot dog. xP

*More mustard please!!*

Wait what kinda sorcery is it that turns roast beef into sausage?

And I am completely bored at work right now, which is a bad thing.
    And I have a toothache
  • JazmynJazmyn

*More mustard please!!*

And I have a toothache

It tasted like these...
    FYGf7a5.jpg

Which, it probably is pretty much the same thing; only, it's ok if it's a hotdog and not roast beef for a sandwich.... Just... weird...

Bored at work and toothaches are definitely never good things, especially at the same time. Hopefully things have improved since you originally posted.

*More mustard please!!*

And I have a toothache

It tasted like these...
    FYGf7a5.jpg

Which, it probably is pretty much the same thing; only, it's ok if it's a hotdog and not roast beef for a sandwich.... Just... weird...

Bored at work and toothaches are definitely never good things, especially at the same time. Hopefully things have improved since you originally posted.

Went out to lunch with co-workers, had Korean food. Morale improved slightly. Work also increased slightly. Been sneaking in sports while working. Still bored. XD
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited October 17, 2018

*More mustard please!!*

And I have a toothache

It tasted like these...
    FYGf7a5.jpg

Went out to lunch with co-workers, had Korean food. Morale improved slightly. Work also increased slightly. Been sneaking in sports while working. Still bored. XD

What kind of sports?

I'm currently waiting and hoping for my last AFK bank part-time job to come back and accept my trade before I log out for the night.

EDIT: Woohoo! They showed up. :)

*More mustard please!!*

And I have a toothache

It tasted like these...
    FYGf7a5.jpg

What kind of sports?

I'm currently waiting and hoping for my last AFK bank part-time job to come back and accept my trade before I log out for the night.

Baseball and soccer which seems to be the only things on these days.
    I've been trying to log on but internet derping and launcher is being stupid. Welp won't get the max attendance points tonight.
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited October 18, 2018

*More mustard please!!*

And I have a toothache

It tasted like these...
    FYGf7a5.jpg

What kind of sports?

I've been trying to log on but internet derping and launcher is being stupid. Welp won't get the max attendance points tonight.

Oh, nice. I can't watch baseball on tv, only play it or watch irl, and have never followed soccer. Ive watched my niece and nephew play, and thats it.

Hopefully you managed to get logged in. D; I use steam, but if i was having internet issues, im not sure launcher would have mattered.

Im eating a breakfast hot pocket and contemplating making a shopping list for tomorrow. Should go through the cabinets and donate ok stuff we just wont eat and toss expired stuff...

*More mustard please!!*

And I have a toothache

It tasted like these...
    FYGf7a5.jpg

What kind of sports?

Oh, nice. I can't watch baseball on tv, only play it or watch irl, and have never followed soccer. Ive watched my niece and nephew play, and thats it.

Hopefully you managed to get logged in. D; I use steam, but if i was having internet issues, im not sure launcher would have mattered.

Im eating a breakfast hot pocket and contemplating making a shopping list for tomorrow. Should go through the cabinets and donate ok stuff we just wont eat and toss expired stuff...

I uninstalled by steam version some years ago because steam auto updates use too much space and fills up my comp's memory.
    I was able to log on and get 40 min for attendance.

If it has a best by date on it, likely it hasn't expired and is still good. A lot of people end up wasting food because they think it's expired.
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    I do pay attention to the difference between best by and expired, but some of the stuff we have is a few years old, and I'd feel awful donating something like that. Still haven't done that yet, but maybe I will today.

I just got my "MyPlate" thing sorted to get a start on really pushing myself to live a healthier lifestyle. It sucks living in the boondocks when inexpensive healthy food isn't right down the road from you and you suffer with long winters so produce isn't any good anyways. =/
    Kensamaofmari
    I was thinking about sharing a couple of recipes in the other thread, but some of them aren't as quick, so I'll be sharing what I'm making today.
    Pickled carrots.
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    I was thinking about sharing a couple of recipes in the other thread, but some of them aren't as quick, so I'll be sharing what I'm making today.
    Pickled carrots.

Any recipe for the other thread is good. It opens our options and brings awareness to how many different ideas there are out there for edibles.
    I had my delicious leftovers from dinner last night about an hour ago, but now my stomach hurts. GG me.
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    I had leftovers for dinner too. Pork chops and wild rice.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Drinking sprite... looking at stuffs online.
    Kensamaofmari

I also had pork chops, coincidence? Or greatness!
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn

I also had pork chops, coincidence? Or greatness!

Greatness! I posted my "recipe" in the other thread.

I just drank an Ocean Spray Pact Cranberry.
    Kensamaofmari
    edited October 31, 2018
    Having a Halloween feast at work!
    Jazmyn
    All the children have vanished! We have candy to give!