Check out the patch notes for the June 18th content update, My Little Pet: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23192/
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Commissioning Art? Stuck on another server?

ShiorenShioren
Mabinogi Rep: 2,305
edited June 9 in Fan Creations
Axelrod the original creator of this thread on the old forum:

Since this thread has been moved to and from the Contact Moderator section once (On the old forum), time to clear the air of a few things if you're a fly-by forumer intent on reporting shady threads.

First, this is not a shady service. We're openly offering our services to any art-lovers who don't have the physical monetary resources to pay artists with NX or Paypal. Trading gold across servers is not against the rules.

Second, this is not giving anybody an advantage ingame by being cheaty. This is just a number of acquaintances working to help each other out so that everybody has a chance to get some art from artists. Anybody found to be using gold to mess with the economies of other servers will be denied from using our service, and giving an artist's name whom you are commissioning is required to discourage this. [All trades are assumed to be a 1:1 ratio unless explicitly discussed otherwise in individual cases]

Third, commissioning someone for a gold exchange carries no greater risk than commissioning someone for art. We're all mature here; anybody who's looking to be dishonest won't have a chance to because we handle the exchanges professionally so everybody gets what's expected, and we're currently keeping records of all transactions as well, so no troll can come along and say they got scammed.

Finally, if you have a beef with this thread, then maybe you shouldn't be browsing Fan Creations to begin with. Have a good day.

Prior note: Each person reserves the right to decline any requests given. Needless to say, we also do not offer or accept NX or Paypal (or irl currency of any kind) as it is not allowed.

-------------------------------
Our Transaction Process:

Fill out the form below to request a gold trade, or notify the representative from your target server via Skype or stream chat / etc, then fill out the form. Whatever works. You trade your server's gold to the representative's bank alt, then they will trade the target server's gold to you, or directly to your artist if you don't have or want to create bank alts for the other servers.

Our information will be given as well as our banks, to show what's available.

All reps have at least one alt on every server, so don't freak about "what if" scenarios if you think we don't have any server alts. We wanna do this with as little freakage as possible!
All reps can also accept any server request if they have the amount on the artist's server.

Every transaction done will be noted in a spreadsheet.

If there are any questions or concerns or feedback, please ask here or message in game to any one of us.

***Every blank must be filled out on the form CORRECTLY, or the request cannot be accepted.
IGN:
Server:
Artist IGN:
Artist's Server:
Amount:
Trade to: [Artist ign or your ign here]

RULES:
1. For all waiting and future requests, please be on the artist to do list (not waiting list) with a completely filled out order with knowledge that order is what your artist will work on after another / currently drawing wip before filling out our form.
-We need to know your artist has actually agreed to draw your order.
-Contact one of the server reps if you have a 5mil+ request in mind for an artist on their server in case we do not have the amount available.

2. We hold the right to ask for proof that the artshop exists and contact your artist if they do not have a shop on the Fan Creation forum.

3. Check if our Availability in bank money is Yes or No.

4. Don't expect support for auctions. The end amount usually ends up being high depending on the artist, make sure you discuss the auction with a representative beforehand.

5. We do not always have the amount available to do the request(s) so please have a backup payment way to pay the artist if you really want their art.
-Please do not be persistent with us about slowly paying the artist (Example: pay this amount now and that amount later) because we will only accept if we deem the request possible to fullfill currently; even if the artist has started or in the work progress we are not obligated to fullfill the request if we can't.
-You are responsible for your commission; not us.

6. Do not tell the artist to accept gold on another server. We do not transfer that gold back to their main server.

7. Read the rules system and fullfill it.

READ THE RULES SYSTEM:
We have implemented the "read the rules system." There will be a prompt, placed in a random spot, to answer in the first post of this thread. We want to make sure all new requesters have read the rules.

Please do not just skim over everything and make sure you read it thoroughly.
It will be updated and in a new spot.

Our penalty will be a rejection to your request if your answer is not on the top or bottom of your form.

Rules:
1. Find the prompt and think about it.
2. Fill out the form and post it either in this thread or our discord which is located on Aqua's post.
3. Add your answer under your request or on top.
4. Do not copy and paste the prompt to your request. DO NOT DO IT. IT IS NOT THE ANSWER.
5. Please refrain from copying the same answer from the post before yours unless it has few options to answer (1~4 options we understand), then it is acceptable.

All old requests are fine. They do not need to do this; however, all new requests are required to.

A. Any-questions

-Trust is a big role in the community! If there are questions do ask! :D
-We value trust among everyone in the community so that no rules are broken.
-Even if it is said or stated that we are in need of reps, low on gold, or if there are questions; each of the main reps are working to improve and increase our funds to help each other.
-The main source is best to contact before outside sources because no one knows the process as well as the creators themselves! <3
-Assumptions may lead to a big misunderstanding so please don't be afraid to ask us anything!

B. <b>Read here for Refund policy

-If anyone, who transferred with one of our Reps, needs/ wants a refund for Commissions(s) (not completed over a long period of time) that has been paid/ not yet paid by me (Shiorenrawr), Axelrod, Xiel, Gakkuriaqua, Vasnia, Dreadhawk, or KawaiiEvee.
-Please notify me and I will look over all conversations, contact the artist(s), and check our record of the transfer(s) to determine if refunding is possible.
-Keep in mind, if the artist has already been paid then it will be difficult for us to pay back the amount transferred.
-Please do not ask for a refund (if your form is from the old transfer thread) after the old forum is archived. We will no longer be able to access the artist's artshop involved in the form(s) to request refund. Unless you have their contact information then we will help with the refund process.

Name some food recipes you like to cook!

C. Read here for Recruitment rules

We will interview future Reps!
-Please contact us existing Reps for an interview before assuming the way to be a Rep is by posting information.
-Asking us for the interview will allow us to get to know you more so we can place the bank info in our post bubbles! :3

We are looking for:
-Active on Mabinogi while checking the discord group and forum often for requests
-Willing to help others buy art with a friendly and positive attitude :3
-Will not abuse the gold (using it for personal usage on other servers; for example, buying gold/selling gold, buying nx, benefits oneself with gold on servers, switch to another server with gold, etc.)
-Understands the responsibilities of a Representative:
1. Open to help all servers with an alt on each server other than the main server
2. Help everyone and not just for the sake of commissioning artists with the transferred gold. (Put others before yourself is what it means. This service is to help requesters mainly)
3. Be willing to do a transfer for any server if the main representative of the server is not able to (If no one can then the request cannot be fullfilled thus cancelled)
4. Know that we do hold a large amount of gold on certain servers due to the lack of shops for the server hence why we commission artists to put it back in that server (Do not expect your gold back on your main server)
5. This service we provide is not just for us to commission, it is to help others as well. Us Representatives main one server but are responsible for all servers
6. This is a commitment as a Representative to provide help to those who do not have $$/NX for commissions. A new Rep. does not have to have gold on the other servers as long as they main one. Requesters come from all servers.

DO NOT:
-Come to us looking to transfer funds (Wanting to switch servers) by helping out.
-Come to us to help only one server.
-Ask to become a representative and expect gold on a certain server for commissions.

EDIT: To make it clear what we want please read all points. I added more details because I value this thread and the art community.
Please and thank you.

D. Do not post your information; we will instead add New Reps in our posts:

-All future appointed Reps approved by us Main Reps will have their bank information placed directly in our designated server information posts.
(Placed in the first four server posts to share the post and refrain from scattered rep info posts where it's a hassle to keep track of)
Example: Axel is the main Rep for Alexina and he shared his post with Xiel's and Vasnia's bank info with notes on their availability.

-New posts with the server title and bank info will be reminded that they are not approved by us without an interview! :c
-Past posts (excluding the first four posts) with the server title and bank info are not approved because there was no interview.

Disclaimer: All requests that show you clearly haven't read an ounce of our policies will be IGNORED/REJECTED
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING ABOVE BEFORE REQUESTING AND ESPECIALLY IF NEW!!!

Flow Chart Procedure:
Mari Server Info:
IGN: Cresai
Bank Available: 18mil
Availability: Yes

Alts:
Reiyra of Alexina
Aethira of Nao
Quisy of Nao

Other servers I can help:
Alexina bank: Yes
Bank available: 180mil (Open temporarily until funds run out. Please disregard the Alexina post for now until the current funds run out, then it will be closed again.)

Discord: Lucy/Shioren/Cresai#4809

**Do not note or add my alts. Please add or note my main Cresai or contact me on Discord.**

My Notices:

Thank you everyone for helping us as we help you:
-All the help we have received is appreciated. Thank you. I thank everyone who contributes in providing us a stable path towards helping others.

1. We have reached the 330th mark of helping the community members! Yay!

2. I want to say I appreciate everyone's efforts on keeping this thread going. Us main reps opened this thread a few years ago just because we had gold and wanted to commission art while helping others. It turned into a success and we reached our satisfaction. I know there were ups and downs for having this thread but I enjoy helping everyone. I stopped commissioning art due to the low amount of requests per server, so I could have enough gold for anyone who walked into our thread and request for help. I don't like turning anyone down so I get sad when I have to. I do love the help I see on the forum and I love you guys.

3. Eevee and Dreadhawk are more active on the Discord so please check their statuses on our group than here. However, we still have Dreadhawk with a lot of gold so please don't worry if Eevee is not available. Please be patient if he takes time to respond just @ him if needed.

4. We started this thread in March 2015. Thank you everyone for helping out and protecting our thread! We may not be rich but it is enough for me to see a few in the community happy.

5. Alexina is temporarily open due to no representatives on Alexina. Some representatives have gold from transfers, so it is manageable. Once all that gold is gone, then Alexina will close once more.

Please remember this thread is gold transfer for art and not gold transfer for personal usage on another server. PLEASE READ BEFORE REQUESTING IF NEW. Ask questions if needed.

We are ready!
AxelrodCquilesImaizumiAavaMekashaOkamixdimsumLilycalAlliejaneEwelaRerisuand 8 others.

Comments

• GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,770
    edited September 4, 2017
    IGN:Aquaheart
    Bank Balance: image just ask
    Availability: image ask away

Mari-Erubescent
    Alexina-Erubescent
    Tarlach-Uai
    Discord:Aqua#1689

Our Discord Server

AUGUST
    Total amount traded: 5m
    Amount Pending:
    Current Requests:

7/21 sometimes MIA

(!) Notice (!)
    • Due to shortage of Alexina Gold. I will be accepting any request from alexina to ruairi in the meantime, regardless of my limit.
    • I'm also accepting any request in need of mari gold.
    • I perfer not to do requests over 5m. However it may be doable depending on the situation.
    • I don't play as much as I used to anymore... so I'd like to limit my services to 10m per month.
    • I don't mind small requests after 10m, however my services will stop when I'm nearing 15m jk i cant handle 15m a month so 10m is my limit
    • I do not log on other servers often so if needed please note me on Ruairi or message me via discord. Do not add ingame

Special thanks too..
    • Vasina of Alexina for volunteering to be our Alexina rep. During her time she helped complete many transfers when we were in a dire financial crisis. It was a pleasure to work with you and have you on our team!
    • Kokone of Tarlach for donating gold on most servers to help with our thread. With your kindess this thread can surely stay active for a while longer.
    With out your help our thread would have not lasted as long. I'm sure you'be both helped many comissioners and artists alike. Your efforts and kindness has really helped this community, and with that I would like to say

ShiorenCquilesAavaOkamixdimsumImaizumiAudill
  • KawaiiEveeKawaiiEvee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    edited June 2, 2017
    uRt46QT.png

IGN: Hinata584
    Bank balance: 10m

Mari - Eeveemon
    Alexina - Chii15
    Ruairi - Eveemonn

Feel free to also message or add me on Discord @ Evee #2092

(!) Notice (!)

I prefer not to do requests over 5m
    Most likely when gacha first come out I most likely won't be able to afford a lot unless small quantities.

*Do NOT add or send me notes on my alts, I don't log on them unless I'm helping transfer, if needed please just note or add my main character*

And Our new Tarlach helper~

IGN: Dreadhawk
    Bank balance: 100m+

Mari - Frayja
    Ruairi - Xaviesse
    Alexina - Endylen
    ShiorenAavaOkamixdimsumImaizumi
  • AxelrodAxelrod
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    edited March 26, 2018

Alexina requests are now currently CLOSED. There are no current representatives for the Alexina server, and there is NOT ENOUGH GOLD for the other representatives to keep up with requests. This post will be updated as gold becomes available again. But for now, DO NOT PLAN TO REQUEST A GOLD EXCHANGE FOR ALEXINA GOLD.
    ShiorenAavaOkamixdimsumImaizumi
  • VasniaVasnia
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    ♥♥♥♥
    These are some of the best people to have ever played Mabinogi. I am honored to have been able to help them out and serve the community for the few months I have. I wish nothing but the greatest for them and for this service to continue to flourish! Good luck guys!
    CquilesGakkuriaquaShiorenImaizumi
  • NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,730
    Hi again~
    IGN: Neyna
    Server: Mari
    Artist IGN: Mochiic
    Artist server: Alexina
    Amount: 5.5m
    Trade to: Mochiic

Thank you in advance xD
  • ShiorenShioren
    edited December 18, 2016
    Neyna
    Neyna said:

Hi again~
    Artist IGN: Mochiic
    Artist server: Alexina
    Amount: 5.5m
    Trade to: Mochiic

Thank you in advance xD
    Accepted! Tell me when on skype :3 Received Check. Paid to Mochiic
  • AsxinaAsxina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    It has been a long time ^^ o/

IGN: Asxina
    Server: Alexina
    Artist IGN: Nondokka
    Artist's Server: Talarch
    Amount: 1m
    Trade to: Nondokka

Thank you ^^
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,405
    IGN: Leafpetal
    Server: alexina
    Artist IGN: Lucychan01
    Artist's Server: mari
    Amount: 3mil
    Trade to: Lucychan01
  • KawaiiEveeKawaiiEvee
    Asxina
    Asxina said:

It has been a long time ^^ o/

Artist's Server: Talarch
    Amount: 1m
    Trade to: Nondokka

Thank you ^^
    Accepted!~ Message me on discord when you're available c:
  • ShiorenShioren
    edited January 3, 2017
    Leafpetal
    Leafpetal said:

IGN: Leafpetal
    Server: alexina
    Artist IGN: Lucychan01
    Artist's Server: mari
    Amount: 3mil
    Trade to: Lucychan01
    Accepted! Note Cresai when ready <3 Received check. Paid to Lilycal
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,405
    thank you! ill note you in a few mins as soon as the game opens
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,650
    IGN: Faiflowright
    Artist's Server: Tarlach
    Amount: 2mil
    Trade to: Nondokka

(as usual, I am regularly on my character Nyaa on Alexina, if you need to contact me. But I will be paying with Mari gold.)
  • KawaiiEveeKawaiiEvee
    Nyaa
    Nyaa said:

IGN: Faiflowright
    Artist's Server: Tarlach
    Amount: 2mil
    Trade to: Nondokka

(as usual, I am regularly on my character Nyaa on Alexina, if you need to contact me. But I will be paying with Mari gold.)
    Accepted!~ Add or note me on Hinata584 Tarlach when you are ready.
  • NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,730
    bumpp and hello agaiiin

Artist IGN: Ewelisa
    Artist server: Ruairi
    Amount: 1.2m
    Trade to: Ewelisa
  • ShiorenShioren
    edited January 3, 2017
    Neyna
    Neyna said:

bumpp and hello agaiiin

Artist IGN: Ewelisa
    Amount: 1.2m
    Trade to: Ewelisa
    Accepted! Tell me when ready :D Received check and paid to Ewelisa.
  • FwumpiiFwumpii
    edited January 3, 2017
    Hello~~ Receieved art payment from a customer(Amichii), hoping to transfer gold to Ruairi character :>

IGN: Susanoochii
    Artist IGN: Fwumpii
    Amount: 3M
    Trade to: Fwumpii

Thank you in advance<3
  • ShiorenShioren
    Fwumpii
    Fwumpii said:

Hello~~ Receieved art payment from a customer(Amichii), hoping to transfer gold to Ruairi character :>

IGN: Susanoochii
    Amount: 3M

Thank you in advance<3</p>
    Hello, thank you for explaining the form; however, I'm sorry we will not accept that form. We only accept customers who are on their artist's working on list and in need of help paying an artist on a different server. Next time please refer your clients to us so we can handle the trade for you.
    Fwumpii
  • AsxinaAsxina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    Hello Hello~ :)

Artist Server: Ruairi
    Amount: 1.5M

Thanks! :) Will also post on discord ;o
  • TatsugiTatsugi