Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

hello and good day

LllaaazzzyLllaaazzzy
Mabinogi Rep: 815
edited March 30, 2018 in Item/Premium Shop
Hi, im thinking about buying some nexon cash to buy a pet or something but the one in particular : Night sweeper isnt available and their doesnt seem to be a "general" pet card or anything like that?

am i out luck if i wanted things like dragons and clouds?

or do i need to gachapon ? ;_________________________;'''

edit: eweca just offering weapons and outfits....

edit2:and partners are rarely sold too.... man im not gonna be able to hold onto my money until one of these are for sale

damnit all :(

edit3:i guess ill just buy some reforges and exp potions LMAO

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited March 30, 2018
    normal gacha never have pets. we rarely get pet exclusive gacha and almost all the pets can be bought directly from the shop when they do a pet sale. currently Floral Fairy is the only pet sale currently going on. bone dragon and nimbus cloud are always available as you can get them by buying the Essential Erinn Pack for 25k NX which also gives you 30 days of VIP, you can find it by selecting pet packages under the pets tab of the shop but it can only be bought once per account.
  • LllaaazzzyLllaaazzzy
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    edited March 30, 2018
    Negumiko wrote: »
    normal gacha never have pets. we rarely get pet exclusive gacha and almost all the pets can be bought directly from the shop when they do a pet sale. currently Floral Fairy is the only pet sale currently going on. bone dragon and nimbus cloud are always available as you can get them by buying the Essential Erinn Pack for 25k NX which also gives you 30 days of VIP, you can find it by selecting pet packages under the pets tab of the shop but it can only be bought once per account.

damn

at least they do that

i was so hyped :/